Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   E Dock ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/167468-e-dock.html)

offshoredrillin 08-30-2007 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by buck183 (Post 2253381)
I was trying to pay for last years shirt. I didn't know Goose and Bull had such a good exchange rate. :evilb:

Buck

they wouldnt give him one last year so he made his own this year out of chest hair...:D

buck183 08-30-2007 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2253715)
they wouldnt give him one last year so he made his own this year out of chest hair...:D

I can make one for you too. :eureka:

hammer01 08-30-2007 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by 42MTI (Post 2252750)
We wish. We're just trying to buy it one case at a time.:cool-smiley-011:

HT, if you guys are only buying it one case at a time, you are wasting a lot of gas going back and forth every 30 min!!! BTW, your wife was very sweet to my little guy when he met her the first time. He told her she took the name that we have had on our boats for about 10 years, she responded, "I'm sorry honey, how about if we get your picture taken with us tomorrow", he said, "I already got that, how about a ride?" Funny chit. Good seeing you guys at the docks. Hope to see you at the OSS races or Key West. Hammer

37SR 08-30-2007 09:36 AM

It's the place I plan to be at least Friday and Saturday night. Finally getting to the lake this year to see old friends @ Harbors, drink a lot, spend Saturday in Altom's AT & Sunday in our SeaRay. Then head back to reality & sobriety on Sunday.:angry-smiley-055:

44MTI 08-30-2007 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by hammer01 (Post 2253908)
HT, if you guys are only buying it one case at a time, you are wasting a lot of gas going back and forth every 30 min!!! BTW, your wife was very sweet to my little guy when he met her the first time. He told her she took the name that we have had on our boats for about 10 years, she responded, "I'm sorry honey, how about if we get your picture taken with us tomorrow", he said, "I already got that, how about a ride?" Funny chit. Good seeing you guys at the docks. Hope to see you at the OSS races or Key West. Hammer

She did mention meeting your boy and the story about the name, sorry about borrowing it. She said he was a very cute kid. Hope everyone had a great weekend and we'll try to make the OSS races.

WARPARTY36 08-30-2007 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2253373)
GAY!:party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

Do I detect a hint of jealousy???

OU Want Some?!! 08-30-2007 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by runninhotracing158 (Post 2254175)
Originally Posted by pbam22
A BUNCH OF REDNECKS THAT DRINK ALOT :cool-smiley-011: QUOTE=OU Want Some SO??!!:D :D

Hey, We had a GR8 time talking & drinkin' with you boyz at Dog Days. always funn times with the E-Dock Crew.
P.S. Still lookin' for an E-Dock T-Shirt (XS-S) to show off my (Pinky's) pretty "EYES" (wink, wink) :party-smiley-020:

Mari's got some new "E-Dock Girls" shirts, we'll try to get you one!

hammer01 08-30-2007 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI (Post 2253968)
She did mention meeting your boy and the story about the name, sorry about borrowing it. She said he was a very cute kid. Hope everyone had a great weekend and we'll try to make the OSS races.

No worries on the name, I had it on the backburner for our next purchase, we will just put a spin on it of some kind. Trust me, you are doing it awesome justice. We had it on on our last new Sea Ray so you stepped up the ponies a little!!!!!!! Hope it works out for us for the OSS as well and hope to unite all of our Redbull clonies. Hammer