Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Deep Impact 36 Quad 300 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/167704-deep-impact-36-quad-300-a.html)

Brad 09-04-2007 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by underpressure (Post 2258184)
. We even have a hydraulic sunbed option for in front of the console like on Buca's boat.

Carl

Could you please post a picture of this option?
What is the difference between "Full Kevlar" and regular layup?

dkwestern 09-04-2007 01:55 PM

WOW, looks awesome!! Mercs in White?? Ya they look good.

FeverMike 09-04-2007 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by underpressure (Post 2258184)
Thanks for the comments. Remember about Deep Impact its all about custom. Pick your color, pick your interior fabric and color, and pick your layout.

We do have two different forward seat modules, one that seats two each side, and a larger one that has filler cushions to make a sunbed. We even have a hydraulic sunbed option for in front of the console like on Buca's boat.

The vinyl supplier swears we can scrub the heck out of this and it wears like iron.

Dean, I know John well and talked with him at length before we went full throttle into Deep Impact. He is really on his game as this boat is not weight sensitive like some steps and does carry the nose slightly.

Carl

that is great as I was not slamming the interior I just do not like the color on the seats but to each his own and that is great you all can do what ever color.

Wanna take in trade a like new 38TE Fountain 2006 130hrs towards a 30-32' with twins?

underpressure 09-06-2007 02:07 PM

Quad 36

3 Attachment(s)
No slamming taken, just wanted to make sure you knew we can do just about anything. I can and do take trades we just need to get the numbers right.

Brad, Here is the sunbed option. We were going to stop making it and the women went nuts.

Carl

underpressure 09-06-2007 02:10 PM

Quad 36

3 Attachment(s)
Here are the smaller forward seat modules

underpressure 09-08-2007 11:21 AM

Quad 36

Lapse,

The forward seats are modules that can be installed anytime. That is why we left them out of the Quad boat figuring the guy may want just the roller coaster seating for security. If not we could install the big forwards or the small ones easily.

I saw your question regarding having the hydraulic sunbed and the large forward seats. You can get the bed with the small modules or the large modules with either the three man bench or two man bolster in front of the console. The bed and large woulld eliminate the walk through.

Carl

underpressure 09-08-2007 12:02 PM

L-shape seat version

3 Attachment(s)
Thought some might like to see our party version. This is a 33 also available on the 36. Bottle holders are done when you tell us what you drink.

underpressure 09-08-2007 12:04 PM

L-shape seat version

3 Attachment(s)
Rear seat, lean post.

thedonz 09-08-2007 01:37 PM

damn, that's a nice boat, Carl

underpressure 09-08-2007 03:01 PM

L-shape seat version

3 Attachment(s)
Thank you. Just so we are all clear, the bottle holder is purely intended for diet Coke, Pepsi, Evian and the like. We would never approve any stronger items.

This is one of the optional tables.