Notices

My LOTO PICS

Old 08-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts
Default My LOTO PICS

Sandy I stayed with Mentlepause/John (BIG BOY) and Knot 4 ME/Jeff (JUICY) as well as Johns daughter Annie. We all had a great time, some of us more than others...RIGHT ON JUICY I got to ride on the F-4 and was very pleased on how the boat performed. Boat planed very easy, flew level every time and had alot of eye candy everywhere. Sunsation really did you guys proud when they designed that boat (FIRST BORN) you could have called it FIRST CLASS.... We even partied with Mic Jagger...and John thanks for a great weekend, enjoyed the hospitality, and the drinkin was fun too

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh...60/t_=31364560

Last edited by Jassman; 08-28-2007 at 05:51 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was good meeting you and your wife on Friday. Its been a whole season since we got caught in a rainstorm down there, so I guess with my luck we we're due.

Looking at some of the pics from John's basement I'm glad I missed what appears to be a few GAY moments

Last edited by chevyzq8; 08-28-2007 at 08:00 PM.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

My liver still is not speaking to me after Saturday night/Sunday morning. Jeff, tell Sandy she's evil...pure evil... Hope to see you guys again in Key West or Miami.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by chevyzq8
It was good meeting you and your wife on Friday. Its been a whole season since we got caught in a rainstorm down there, so I guess with my luck we we're due.

Looking at some of the pics from John's basement I'm glad I missed what appears to be a few GAY moments
Matt, it was cool (after the fact) running back to John's with that storm coming in hot off to our port. Black as hell off to port and sunny in front and off to starboard. We just got the boat into the slip and on the lift when the wind really started to pick up. That would have made slipping the F-4 a tad more fun! Got her covered up just before the monsoons hit. Hey, where can I get that shirt you had on Friday? It will make my wife proud...unlike the shots Sandy took in John's basement!
Old 08-29-2007, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Matt, it was cool (after the fact) running back to John's with that storm coming in hot off to our port. Black as hell off to port and sunny in front and off to starboard. We just got the boat into the slip and on the lift when the wind really started to pick up. That would have made slipping the F-4 a tad more fun! Got her covered up just before the monsoons hit. Hey, where can I get that shirt you had on Friday? It will make my wife proud...unlike the shots Sandy took in John's basement!
Go to the gift/convienence shop place on the strip, they'll have it. It's the fairly new place they built by the Dog Patch, same owners as Summer USA.

Then you can tell the wife when you're wearing the shirt it's 'not your fault'

You coming back for the OSS races?

Last edited by chevyzq8; 08-29-2007 at 09:42 AM.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:14 PM
Registered

John and I will be down for the races. I'm leaving the Vodka at home, though. I do much better setting sail with the Captain!
Old 08-30-2007, 06:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by chevyzq8

It was god meeting you guys also, and yes that rain storm sucked, and we made it just in time. See you next year. Jeff and Sandy.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
My liver still is not speaking to me after Saturday night/Sunday morning. Jeff, tell Sandy she's evil...pure evil... Hope to see you guys again in Key West or Miami.

Just let me know which one or both ...and BTW, get the sand out of your V.....
Old 08-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Just let me know which one or both ...and BTW, get the sand out of your V.....
I see in the pictures that you had your NorTech shirt back on for the trip home.

Glad the weekend turned out great. Next year I am going to hide Sandy's camera on Saturday night. I give Juicy about a month and he will forget about how badly he felt Sunday - and it was bad! You are right about the sand.

Here is a picture you did not post. Now you owe me - I cut you some slack by posting this one - I could have posted a couple others that would have gotten you in trouble.
Attached Thumbnails My LOTO PICS-shootout.jpg  
Old 08-30-2007, 09:01 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Just let me know which one or both ...and BTW, get the sand out of your V:
Oh yeah - do you think your boat will be done in time for it to be shown at Miami?

I really like both your new signatures! I think I will just give you 2 gas money and get out of the ownership thing. It has worked for Jass for a couple years now!

Last edited by Mentalpause; 08-30-2007 at 09:07 PM.

Quick Reply: My LOTO PICS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.