NEW Leverage Products, Packages and Pricing >

NEW Leverage Products, Packages and Pricing

Notices

NEW Leverage Products, Packages and Pricing

Old 09-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by baywatch
Hey will those pads work on a dewalt Variable speed polisher? I recently bought one of the 3m brand hookit backups but it won't work with my dewalt.
Is this the one you bought? It should have the 5/8-11 spindle thread. It's the same size I use, so the backing plate and buffing pads will work. Also, does your current backing plate have the velcro loop material? I've seen some backing plates that only have the nut going thru the center, so they won't work with some pads.

Dewalt - DW849

Amps 8.0 AC Amps
Max Watts Out 1,400 W
No Load Speed 0-1,000/0-3,000 rpm
Spindle Thread 5/8"-11
Spindle Lock Yes
Tool Length 17.3 "
Tool Weight 8.25 lbs
Attached Images  
Old 09-03-2007, 10:16 PM
Registered

All of my buffing pads and my backing plate have the grip easy system for easy on/off. Once you put my backing plate on you don't need to remove it again. All of the buffing pads attach on top of the plate and you just pull them off.

Hey Dan,

My shelf life is at least 4 years. I still have bottles sitting around from some of my first work and still use them as back up when I need. I recommend temperatures' between 50-90 Degrees and storing the bottles in an upright position.

Donnie
Old 09-03-2007, 11:08 PM
Registered

Yea...Trick marine here too... I have been in contact...in June and in the begining of Aug. First time UPS broke the bottles. Trick said they would get my products right back out (2nd week of June). Nothing by the second week of Aug so I called again. They then sent the oxidization remover but was told they now don't have any polish.... so now it's Sept..... I think I have been pretty patient.... time to call again and cancel my order.... can I buy directly from you?
Old 09-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Registered

No problem! I've only had two orders that they've crushed and they were big orders. I still haven't received any credit from them (thx UPS). My contact info (Leverage Direct) is on the Purchase page of my website. I have three bottles left of the 24oz., so I can spare one. Don't cancel your order with Fred. I'll send you one out N/C for being so patient. Again, sorry about any inconvenience.

Donnie
Old 09-04-2007, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Donnie,

That is the one I have and it doesn't have the velcro loop, just the nut through the center.

Last week I did the boat with the 3m swirl remover before re-appling leverage and I ended using Duct tape double sided to sticke to the foam pad. I was bummed because I paid $25 for the hook it back up pad and then I got to the lake where the poisher was and it didn't even work.

I won't leverage again till the end of October. I will send you and email or give a call before then because I will need to do one of those package orders you just created.

Thanks!!
Old 09-04-2007, 07:51 AM
Registered

My backing plate with Grip Easy.

Attached Images   
Old 09-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Registered

My website is now finished. Feedback please.

http://leveragepolish.com/index.php
Old 09-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by baywatch
Donnie,

That is the one I have and it doesn't have the velcro loop, just the nut through the center.
using Duct tape double sided to sticke to the foam pad. I was bummed because I paid $25 for the hook it back up pad and then I got to the lake where the poisher was and it didn't even work

Thanks!!
LMAO! Sounds like one of my quick fixes. I think I've even pulled the Duck tape out for that Black Nutz(Typhoon)boat.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

I will definately be getting one of your backing plates.

The Duct tape actually worked fine. I just put it on the rubber backing plate double sided and then stuck the 3m swirl removing pad to it.

I think the site looks good. I have one dumb question and that is can we order through you now if it is one of the packages or are we still supposed to go through one of the distributers?

Also, you going to OSS race at LOTO at the end of the month? It would be nice if I could just stock up if you roll into town for that. If not I will give you a call before my pre winterizing clean at the end of October.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Registered

Thank You for the feedback guys!

I would also like to remind everyone that I will also be bottling in 1 Gallon & 5 Gallon sizes. I will drop ship these directly to you for my distributors, to save on freight. The New Bulk purchase sizes and Package Deals are priced very well!

Donnie

Quick Reply: NEW Leverage Products, Packages and Pricing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.