Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   6 nice jumping pictures from today sept 3 2007 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/167847-6-nice-jumping-pictures-today-sept-3-2007-a.html)

gotime34 09-04-2007 09:35 AM

Man, you can't post anything on this site anymore without a million comments about safety. Eventually people will stop posting sh!t because they'll not want to deal with all the b!tching and moaning that follows, and the web site will no longer be fun. I'm all for safety (I always wear life jackets, Kill switches, etc.) But the safety thing has been beaten to death, we get it, it shouldn't make the website not fun anymore.

Wobble 09-04-2007 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by gotime34 (Post 2258180)
Man, you can't post anything on this site anymore without a million comments about safety. Eventually people will stop posting sh!t because they'll not want to deal with all the b!tching and moaning that follows, and the web site will no longer be fun. I'm all for safety (I always wear life jackets, Kill switches, etc.) But the safety thing has been beaten to death, we get it, it shouldn't make the website not fun anymore.

Agreed:drink:

PhantomChaos 09-04-2007 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by jeff32 (Post 2257803)
I was with a friend of mine today I shot these pictures...

Always fun to see!

Nice pix! Hope you don't get trashed too bad by the OSO safety directors on here. :D :D

masher44 09-04-2007 11:07 AM

I usually get better air after a 12 pack and 6 jaeger bombs.

PhantomChaos 09-04-2007 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by masher44 (Post 2258306)
I usually get better air after a 12 pack and 6 jaeger bombs.

Yeah.......besides, he never really got full air anyway. Close, but the prop and skeg was still in the water. :p :p :p

onesickpantera 09-04-2007 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2258328)
Yeah.......besides, he never really got full air anyway. Close, but the prop and skeg was still in the water. :p :p :p

Yep, next time he should trim it in a bit and drop a little tab to level the boat out and hit the wake about 20mph faster! :cool-smiley-011:

Strip Poker 388 09-04-2007 12:31 PM

yeap:(

Jassman 09-04-2007 02:44 PM

I agree

satisfied1 09-04-2007 02:45 PM

:cool-smiley-027: Just sittin here thought more of the safty biatchs would have dipicted yours like they did mine. So far so good, thank god it was not a video

satisfied1 09-04-2007 02:46 PM

Nice shots by the way.