Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   6 nice jumping pictures from today sept 3 2007 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/167847-6-nice-jumping-pictures-today-sept-3-2007-a.html)

sleek1 09-16-2007 03:06 PM

Brian your hand is off the throttles in post 39. You could have been killed.:D

Let'r rip!

IDRPSTF 09-16-2007 10:17 PM

Before posting a big air picture on OSO I always make sure everyone is wearing full lifeline gear, lanyards and condoms!!!
You can never be too safe

Chris Sunkin 09-17-2007 08:28 AM

I have an entirely new attitude about this stuff...

"Recklessness is My Friend"

See, I don't boat on ponds and dammed-up rivers so when all these antics and accidents from these loud boats force the locals to ban them, I don't care. Doesn't hurt me.

Plus, skyrocketing insurance has worked out pretty well for me and I only expect it to get better. Fuel prices are helping too. Soon there won't be any lines at the fuel & restaurant docks and a welcome lack of launch-ramp amateurs. I'll be able to breeze in and out anytime I want. Plus I get the added benefit of not having to duck and dodge the half-soused aqua-retards who have little clue and even less care about how to operate their equipment.

I bought my first offshore in the late-70's, back when performance boats were rare outside of Miami. I'm looking forward to that time again.

Thanks!

PhantomChaos 11-16-2007 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2273420)
Some of the pictures were good, but I don't get a 'wow' factor from staged wake jumping. Check out the Envision(?) in the later pictures. Someone needs to show him where the drive trim button is, and how to use it before...

If you boat on a lake.....it's the only thing that simulates the "offshore" experiance of being on the ocean! :D

offthefront 11-16-2007 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by jeff32 (Post 2258687)
fun! That's why he wanted to do it again! even his girlfriend allowed it so I guess it was not too bad!

now thats MY kinda woman !!!!!!:D

nocigarette 11-16-2007 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2274217)
I have an entirely new attitude about this stuff...

"Recklessness is My Friend"

See, I don't boat on ponds and dammed-up rivers so when all these antics and accidents from these loud boats force the locals to ban them, I don't care. Doesn't hurt me.

Plus, skyrocketing insurance has worked out pretty well for me and I only expect it to get better. Fuel prices are helping too. Soon there won't be any lines at the fuel & restaurant docks and a welcome lack of launch-ramp amateurs. I'll be able to breeze in and out anytime I want. Plus I get the added benefit of not having to duck and dodge the half-soused aqua-retards who have little clue and even less care about how to operate their equipment.

I bought my first offshore in the late-70's, back when performance boats were rare outside of Miami. I'm looking forward to that time again.

Thanks!

Well said...........

Thank god oso has the pleasure police in full force to keep us inline....

TEAMBAJA 11-17-2007 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by jeff32 (Post 2257803)
I was with a friend of mine today I shot these pictures...

Always fun to see!

OMG! YOU STUPID BASTARDS JUMPING 1' WAVES ARE OUT OF CONTROL! I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY FOR YOUR CARELESSNESS!

Just kidding, fun pics though!:ernaehrung004: