Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Spy Photo's.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/167874-spy-photos.html)

SeaRay Jim 09-04-2007 09:26 AM

Spy Photo's....The new B'yond Reason 40' Skater

3 Attachment(s)
Not really spy photos since it sitting right outside by the road, but the first look I've seen.

How many posts to figure out where it is, who's boat and what boat it is? Should be pretty easy as long as you can read, although it appears the name is not spelled the same. Maybe a mistake since they still refer to it with the original spelling. :p

TexomaPowerboater 09-04-2007 09:32 AM

Looks like its at Derreberry marine in Pottsboro, TX which is at Lake Texoma. Judging by the fact that its sitting on Beyond Reason's old trailer - I would think its Derreberry's new skater.

Sean H 09-04-2007 09:35 AM

they have had pictures on their website of the build process... been going on for over 2 years now.

and i think that is a new trailer, i don't believe they ever tilted the old 32.

SeaRay Jim 09-04-2007 09:35 AM

Told you it would be easy. :D

The new B'yond Reason

SeaRay Jim 09-04-2007 09:38 AM

Rumor was it would be ready for water this year but it went bock to Douglass for some changes or tweaks to the hull, or something along those lines. I think the math put the speed pretty far beyond what they originally planned so that may be why.

It'll be cool to see it run.

OT but close, we saw a 50' MTI on Texoma this weekend which was pretty cool to see in these parts!

Sean H 09-04-2007 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by SeaRay Jim (Post 2258183)
Rumor was it would be ready for water this year but it went bock to Douglass for some changes or tweaks to the hull, or something along those lines. I think the math put the speed pretty far beyond what they originally planned so that may be why.

It'll be cool to see it run.

OT but close, we saw a 50' MTI on Texoma this weekend which was pretty cool to see in these parts!

it is jackson's 55 MTI, i believe he lives in Dallas.

TxHawk 09-04-2007 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Sean H (Post 2258185)
it is jackson's 55 MTI, i believe he lives in Dallas.

That would be it... pretty impressive.

The boat is finally back in Texas, now we can get back to work!

Brad Zastrow 09-04-2007 10:17 AM

Leon told me at the shootout his boat is done after a very long wait. 36 Skater with a 4' tunnel extension. They are looking for very high speeds with the boat. They went 170 with the 32 with a lot less power than this new boat has.

masher44 09-04-2007 10:22 AM

Congrats!!! Looks killer :cool:

Matt, you wont be complaining about testing now will you? :p

CigDaze 09-04-2007 10:23 AM

I like the Area 51 sign, nice touch! :cool: