Notices

Party on the Hardy

Old 09-10-2007, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Party on the Hardy

What a great weekend for this, 80 deg, not a cloud in the sky and 100s of boats. I took the fender boat and you would think it was gold, everyone wanted me between them, like a giant fender I hooked up with KAAMA (Mark) and he made everyone deft with his engines Lots of beads, lots of local talent and great people. Here are some pics....the last one shows the Zodiac, the first show KAAMA from the port side, you can see Mark, he is the towel headed one....SPF 100.....
Attached Thumbnails Party on the Hardy-zodiac-013-small-.jpg   Party on the Hardy-zodiac-014-small-.jpg   Party on the Hardy-zodiac-015-small-.jpg  

Old 09-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Registered

more....you can see a girl playing with my dog KC, we had a good time with her
Attached Thumbnails Party on the Hardy-zodiac-016-small-.jpg   Party on the Hardy-zodiac-017-small-.jpg   Party on the Hardy-zodiac-018-small-.jpg  

Old 09-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Registered

last ones, the cove had as many boats as the open area did, then multiply this by 2 for the rest of the river, it was one of the best turnouts ever.
Attached Thumbnails Party on the Hardy-zodiac-small-.jpg   Party on the Hardy-zodiac-019-small-.jpg  
Old 09-10-2007, 06:21 PM
Registered

What a huge turnout. We had a blast, burned about 100 gals of gas on saturday and a few cold ones, oh course we had a sober driver. Mitch was your dog the lab that was running up and down the dunes? The cove was so pack you could even get in there.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

nice pic's mitch. missed all that from my lawn chair at brower.
todd
Old 09-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Todd, I heard you had some last minute problems but at least you made it! It was a pretty good turnout!

We saw that dog running up and down the dunes too. We were commenting that dogs must not get legs over ass like humans(especially drunk ones) do!

My passengers talked me into going into the cove twice and I was gritting my teeth both times. It was quite the party in there!
Attached Thumbnails Party on the Hardy-picture-029.jpg   Party on the Hardy-picture-033.jpg   Party on the Hardy-picture-77.jpg  

Last edited by onesickpantera; 09-10-2007 at 06:39 PM.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:34 AM
Registered

Yea, that was my Lab, she ran up and down that hill 100 times, I actually counted them...I have counted over 300 throws with the tennis ball chucker, then I got tired and some kids did it that many more times, she is a machine and can swim miles before she tires, it is amazing to see. She would run down as fast as possible into the water full speed. The one pic shows the girl I met who played with her for a while, KC is a major chick magnet It was good to see you Todd, hope the wife felt better, I wish I had known, I could have taken you out to the action. The cove was tight, thats where my boat comes in, I can bang right into you and it is like hitting a pillow, it is even softer than a fender. Now the waves are here, I hope to get out today and see some 8s
Old 09-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
Todd, I heard you had some last minute problems but at least you made it! It was a pretty good turnout!

We saw that dog running up and down the dunes too. We were commenting that dogs must not get legs over ass like humans(especially drunk ones) do!

My passengers talked me into going into the cove twice and I was gritting my teeth both times. It was quite the party in there!
Saw your boat up there, it looked real nice. I was in the 28 Profile cat with egg beaters.