Notices

NICKSLICK in VEGAS!

Old 01-26-2002, 10:57 PM
NICKSLICK

Post NICKSLICK in VEGAS!

Hey all, Im in Vegas. So far Im losing HUGE... im down $160!!! I cant stand it.

I went to the Gugenheim musem just now and went to the ART OF MOTORCYCLES MUSEUM DISPLAY. 150 of the most awesome and rare motorcycles ever. Saw Nortons, Harleys, MotoGuzzi, and BMW. Guess what was the VERY LAST bike on display as you walk out the door... yep... a BUSA ("the pinnacle of motorcyle technology"). Im very happy that I could buy one for 10k... aint America great!

Also got to some of my other bikes too, including Ninja 900R. I swear... I almost cried out loud when I saw it there... that bike and I crossed the country twice... in December, sleeping OUTSIDE at night.

Ahhhh youth.... lost my jacket when I got snookered by some conn artist as a rest stop using the old THREE CARD MOLLY scam...

Learned never to bet what you cant afford to lose! Boy... Ill never forget that.

Well, thats my walk down memory lane. Thanks for listening.

Old 01-26-2002, 11:37 PM
HydroScream

Sounds like the bike museum was pretty sweet! Have a good time in vagas bro and dont piss away too much $$$

Old 01-27-2002, 12:02 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How did exactly did you lose your jacket?

This should be good.
Old 01-27-2002, 12:16 AM
NICKSLICK

AAAAAAAhhhhh so you want the story do yea? Yea? Eh? Ok... here it is.

I was 19. Its December in Cali and about 75 degrees outside. Im bored as hell, and jobless. All I had to my name was my bike (NINJA ZX9), $300 bucks, and the clothes on my back, including a VERY WARM and VERY EXPENSIVE jacket which worth a whole weeks pay for me back then. The people whos couch I was staying on where sick of me and threw me out.

I got the idea to drive cross country on my bike and leech off my parents for Christmas... sounds like a good idea eh?

So Im about 1400 miles across the country headed for FLORIDA... to see my parents... and guess what... its starts raining ICE water on my ****. Had no money for a hotel, so I leaned my bike over, thru the blanket over the bike, and made a lean too. I remember one morning I woke up, and I couldnt get out of my sleeping bag cuz it was frozen... . Often times I had to pull up and idle for awhile to bring the bikes temp up enough to continue on!!! I was COLD, and MISERABLE.

Anyway... I pull in to this rest stop... and Im sittin there. This guy walks up to me and says... "YOU GOT TO SEE THIS.... HURRY". So I follow him over to this group of people playing a card game. The dealer is obviously drunk, by his smell, and money is being flashed about. There playing a game called THREE CARD MOLLY. Very simple game. Three cards, two red Queen of hearts, and one black King of Spades. The dealer shuffles the card about, you pick the King of Spades you win.

The catch here is that the King is BENT ON THE CORNER... and its very obvious which card it is. The guys to my left and right are betting and winning ALOT OF MONEY. Money that I NEED. So... I bet my JACKET against $500!!!!!

I then PICK the bent card, and guess what, its the QUEEN OF HEARTS. I lose.

I had over the jacket, thinking Ive lost fair and square... and before I know what happens, EVERYBODY GETS UP, and THEY ALL WALK OFF in different directions, get in their cars and leave.

It now suddenly dawns on me what has happened... but its too late... theyre gone.

I then proceeded to wrap my body in borrowed clothes people gave me, and top it off with a GLAD GARBAGE BAG to avoid dying of hypothermia on the rest of my trip.

The morale of this story, and one which I will never forget is...

DONT BET WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE...

There are many other stories I can tell you about this trip... if there is interest.

Nick

Old 01-27-2002, 08:46 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Nick 160 is not loosing big bro

Have fun. You have to take a rip on the rollercoaster on top of NY NY and play conservative games and you will get your money back
Old 01-27-2002, 08:46 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
If not you will at leaste have a good buzzzzzzzz
Old 01-27-2002, 08:51 AM
Registered

Nick,

160 is not to bad. Remember the longer you play the more $ you loose. As soon as you are up a bit take the money and run.
Old 01-27-2002, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Don't forget to stop at the Liberace Museum
Old 01-27-2002, 01:32 PM
NICKSLICK

Make that $260...

It might just be the largest take Vegas has ever made...

Hmmmmmmm..... sounds like a good thread.

Old 01-27-2002, 01:35 PM
Registered

hehe... while your in vegas.. I just flew out to cali and I am just about to head out in the SCAR.. might do some lobster shootin to .. now where are those damn keys

Have a great time in vegas nick

Quick Reply: NICKSLICK in VEGAS!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.