If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
    Channel Islands, So. Cal.
    If you were not fortunate enough to be able to attend…Today nearly 300 people crammed into, what normally would've been a large yacht club to pay respect and remember Tom. The enlarged photos of Tom and the kids complimented the line of bouquets perfectly. A wonderful soundtrack, fantastic photos from Toms life and brilliant video of Tom and the boys entwined into the perfectly thought out power point that brought everyone in attendance closer to Tom.

Family and close friends stood and told stories of remembrance of the times with Tom. A common thread of the stories told was that Tom was an exceptional father, friend and co-worker with a wonderful sense of humor and overwhelming love for life and those who were lucky enough to have enjoyed it with him. All those that stood and spoke made every person in attendance smile, laugh and fight back watery eyes, all at the same time as the stories were told. Bob Teague was the last to speak and gave a heartfelt account of his working and personal relationship with Tom and a first hand account of what happened that day while fighting back well earned tears.

A young man that had grown close to Tom while living next to him in Manhattan Beach and became close friends with Toms sons summed it up perfectly during his speech, Tom is gone physically but will always remain in our hearts and soles.

By the way there is another account set up for Toms sons to help with their impending college fund.

Wells Fargo Bank
    3110 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
    Manhattan Beach, Ca. 90266

Ref account #'s:

Weston Newby # 600-5649090
    William Newby # 600-5649215
    Last edited by thisistank; 09-19-2007 at 10:26 PM.

My Boats:
    Phoenix, Havasu, Newport
    I still cannot believe he is gone, it always seems so unreal that something like this even happens. I am so happy that the others involved escaped unharmed, this could have been even more horrible than it already is. I feel very privileged to have even met him and to have had him hang out on a skid to shoot me the one time he did, You will never be forgotten Tom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12