Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   REGGIE FOUNTAIN (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/16912-reggie-fountain.html)

US1 Fountain 01-14-2002 07:57 PM

Originally posted by Madcow:
<STRONG>By the way, can anyone help fountain with there graphigs. My 8 year old has more imagination.</STRONG>
All in the eyes of the beholder. Personnally I don't like the wild paint schemes. Too busy for me.

Madcow 01-14-2002 08:04 PM

I consider myself a purist also. But the Art Deco look Fountain has asumed lately leaves something to be desired. I'm not nessisarily bashing fountains in general. They musy be well built. There's a ton of them out there, and you never hear about them flying apart like lots of other boats, but like you say "eye of the beholder".

IDRPSTF 01-14-2002 08:45 PM

Boat Girl- You dont call, ou dont Write, Wheres the Love?

sy goldberg 01-14-2002 09:33 PM

I am from New York and I am a DICK.DiligentInnovative Charismatic Kid.I am a DICK with several million dollars of boat insurance premium in place through 2 major insurance companies and all this in my retirement.I guess being a Dick is not so bad.

DaveP 01-14-2002 09:41 PM

And several tens of thousands of dollars are written with NJPPC members.........and we won't insure with anyone else!

Sy, Arthur and the whole Total Dollar crew - the BEST! :D :D

bajabob38 01-15-2002 01:21 AM

Sy
your not a DICK, your a , never mind :D :D

sy goldberg 01-15-2002 07:29 AM

Go ahead Bob I know you really wanted to say something positive and you're embarassed.

The Wizard 01-15-2002 09:36 AM

Good Morning Boat Girl,

Not sure what I'm doing that weekend, going to try to make the Miami boat show. I gather you are going to the party on the 16th? Are you doing AC?

;)zzie

WILDTHING TAZ 01-16-2002 02:02 AM

SY NO I AM LUCKY I HAVE COVERAGE FOR THIS LOSE.MOST PEOPLE THAT HAD LOSES IN THAT FIRE DID NOT HAVE COVERAGE OF ANY KIND. MAYBE IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE AGENT WHO WRITES WRITES THE POLICY. WHEN IT HAPPEND I THOUGHT WE WHERE COOKED.THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU MAY HAVE DONE TO MAKE CLAIM GO THREW.O BY THE WAY.I WILL BE IN FLA. MARCH 11 FOR BRAVO SHOPS POKER RUN IN FORT MYERS ON MARCH 16.MAIL ME COVERAGE FROM 3-11 TO 3-16.HOPE THE FIRE DIDN'T MAKE COVERAGE GO UP.SEEING HOW BRAVO SHOP IS OUR POKER RUN SPONSOR FOR OUT DRIVES.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT DOLLAR'S NAME ON THE BOAT?WE HAVE ROOM FOR A COUPLE MORE NAMES. RON :cool:

sy goldberg 01-16-2002 09:06 AM

TAZ,I'll take care of your Florida coverage at no cost.I think that if you would like to put TOTAL DOLLAR INSURANCE on your boat please put it on the bottom near the keel so it will be the most visible(JUST KIDDING).