OSS races/ Franky & Louies >

OSS races/ Franky & Louies

Notices

OSS races/ Franky & Louies

Old 09-25-2007, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OSS races/ Franky & Louies

Is any one here going to be putting their boats in the water at Franky&Louies for the OSS races? I live just up the road from there and store my boat at F&L's, but don't have a vehicle big enough to put it in or out of the water. By the time I get off work and back to this side of the lake there isn't anyone there to put in in the water for me, it sat in the water for about 4 weeks because of this. Just trying to find someone who could give me a hand putting it either Friday or Saturday evening and pulling it back out Sunday night. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The boat is on the trailer by the ramp so there is no need to go out of the way and haul it to the ramp. Can't afford to pay too much but wanting to go to the races on Sunday.
Brandon
Old 09-25-2007, 07:27 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Can you get it to Bergers marina mm1 by the dam, we have a whole crew that will be there on Friday AM am we are just staying at Aqua Fin right accross from the TOAD....BZ
Old 09-25-2007, 07:33 PM
Registered

Nope, I can't pull it anywhere, 5,300# boat and I drive a Mustang and a S10 Blazer. I have it sitting by the ramp, just need someone to hook up to it and back it in the water where it is. Thank you anyways though!
Old 09-25-2007, 08:01 PM
BZ
Registered

Originally Posted by Brandon
Nope, I can't pull it anywhere, 5,300# boat and I drive a Mustang and a S10 Blazer. I have it sitting by the ramp, just need someone to hook up to it and back it in the water where it is. Thank you anyways though!

bringing a couple of F-350's that would do the trick what times do you need help?????
Old 09-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Does that Blazer not have a hitch? for just in and out it should do the trick.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:11 PM
Registered

Any time after 5:00pm friday or saturday. I don't want someone to make a special trip from the other side of the lake or nothing though. Plus I would feel I owed you too much, honestly, I can barely afford to play this boat game but I work on boats for a living so that cuts down all the extra costs you figure in for maintenance and service. I just figured if someone was already in the area and had a few extra minutes to spare I could buy some beers and be even. I really appreciate the offer though, really. And for the Blazer, its just a little v6 with 196,000 miles on it! I doubt it will be able to drage the boat up or down the ramp, or should I say the boat drag it! Its a 27' with trin big blocks, I just think its too much for that little Blazer.

Last edited by Brandon; 09-25-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:27 PM
BZ
Registered

Originally Posted by Brandon
Any time after 5:00pm friday or saturday. I don't want someone to make a special trip from the other side of the lake or nothing though. Plus I would feel I owed you too much, honestly, I can barely afford to play this boat game but I work on boats for a living so that cuts down all the extra costs you figure in for maintenance and service. I just figured if someone was already in the area and had a few extra minutes to spare I could buy some beers and be even. I really appreciate the offer though, really. And for the Blazer, its just a little v6 with 196,000 miles on it! I doubt it will be able to drage the boat up or down the ramp, or should I say the boat drag it! Its a 27' with trin big blocks, I just think its too much for that little Blazer.

that late is party time but what about 1st thing in the AM on Saturday....no biggie just would like everyone to enjoy the races....BZ
Old 09-25-2007, 08:36 PM
Registered

I have to work on Saturday, thats why I can only make it to the Sunday races. No big deal, I appreciate the offer. I have to be in Osage Beach by 7:30-8:00 AM Sat. I work at Kelly's Port Marina. Thank you,
Brandon
Old 09-26-2007, 10:43 AM

is the blazer 4x4? If it is put in low range and it will do it easily. I used my old zr2 to put in a bigger boat than that on a really bad ramp before. If not I can probaly give you hand on friday evening. Not sure what time I will be down yet though.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Brandon.... How far is it by road from my place down there? If its not too terribly far I can come down there and take care of it for you Friday afteryou get off. Call me.

Quick Reply: OSS races/ Franky & Louies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.