Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO Friends. Miss GEICO, Discovery Tonight. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/169714-oso-friends-miss-geico-discovery-tonight.html)

sommerfliesby 09-27-2007 05:53 AM

Great show guys!!! Not only informative, but well done! Makes me even more excited for this weekend! Even my wife was saying "Hey, maybe I should've gone with you guys to LOTO....that looks awesome."

One question...was the host-dude as freaked out as he looked when you took him out for the 170 mph run? I thought I saw some real fear in his eyes...

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 09-27-2007 06:04 AM

The discovery channel show build it bigger it was awesome , Danny, ScottB,Mark All Did A Great Job The On Board Cameras Look Great ,Real Good Audio I Am Glad We could Help out With It ..thank you John Haggin Freeze Frame www.freezeframevideo.net

boatme 09-27-2007 06:05 AM

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the one hour of Offshore Powerboat Candy

When do we get a sequel??

TeamSaris 09-27-2007 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by Iggy (Post 2286418)
DANG!!!!.......misssed it last night.:(
Since I'm off Friday I'll see it at 11am.

Me too

DTD 09-27-2007 06:30 AM

Great show Geico Team. Very entertaining, informative and professional.

Envious of Danny's ride...Good Job!

P.S. Also liked the cameo of Traffic Light in the beginning! :cool:

Donman 09-27-2007 07:02 AM

Congratulations guys !!! Terrific show !!!! I want to watch it again - right now ! :D

Very well done, extremely entertaining !

My whole family sat and watched it and my wife said, "Hey that looks fun, when are those races ? Let`s go to Florida and see them."

Thanks !!!

jmeng 09-27-2007 07:10 AM

Great show. Learned a ton about turbines.

Panther 09-27-2007 07:37 AM

Excellent, Excellent Show!!! :ernaehrung004:

Not only was it great for the sport, it was great for the sponsor!!!! Geico, in addition to their commercials during the program, had 60 minutes of coverage!!!!!! Talk about BRANDING....now everyone will know who the Geico boat is!!!

John Haggin, Scott B, Marc and everyone else involved, great job!!

Ted G 09-27-2007 07:38 AM

Phenomenal job guys. I cannot believe how natural everyone was on camera. I have no idea how many takes it took or how long you guys had to work on it but that was some great TV. I knew I shoulda gotten your autographs last weekend :D Maybe in KW I can fight my way through the throngs and get them then :D Haggin, thanks for all you do for the sport, it really is working.

RunninHotRacing163.1 09-27-2007 07:42 AM

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!
Watched it at 10.00 and again at 2.00 this morning

Thanks for the Offshore Powerboat Candy