If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. John Haggin

Drive to arrive alive!!! Platinum Member WARPARTY36's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2014 Cigarette 39 GTS
    That is a nice article. I have been wondering "where it all came from" for a while now.
    They call me BUBBA like one of them big ol' redneck boys............Can you believe that???

My Boats:
    36' Apache Warrior
    Elkton, MD
    I'm sure everyone wonders how people run their lives but probably a question better asked directly, not publicly on the internet.

My Boats:
    99 27 Kryptonite
    Brick, NJ
    i'll tell ya ont thing, sitting down talking with him you can feel everything in that article wether it be a 10 second convo or a 10 minute one...he's an awesome guy

Platinum Member Platinum Member tomtbone1993's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Quote Originally Posted by rastinger View Post
    Here you go!

THANK YOU!!!!

great article

My Boats:
    Blackthunder & Malibu ski boat
    Waterford, MI
    they have changed somethings on that site, at one time there was a link to a really cool magazine article from the horse racing industry. I wish that article was still there it really gave me an insite to a completely differnt side of his interests. In that article they mentioned he was married to Roxanne Pulitzer and still remain great friends. I have met him only once but he sure seems to have a heart of gold.

Platinum Member Platinum Member animalhouse's Avatar
    Warwick, RI
    I had the pleasure of meeting John when he purchased our 51 OL (the original Team AMF boat) He showed up in Dania with cut off shorts and work boots, I was wondering who this guy was???? But once I spent the day with him on the water, I realized that he was a great guy, who at the time was boatless, but still had a passion for entering the offshore world.

He made us a deal, if we brought the boat to Sarasota for the poker run, and his then girlfriend, now wife enjoyed the poker run, he would buy it. We ended up having a great day on the water, and a better day with the cards, we won the card hand, and true to his word, he bought the boat. I must say that was one of the most interesting poker runs I have ever been on, and I had no idea that he would take it to this level.

Keep up the good work John.

Registered User Gold Member
    My Boats:
    One ballsy Top Gun
    I am so privilege to say that he is a friend. He is one person that I will always remember fourty years from now. John you are second to none, keep up the big smile my friend. See you soon...

WOW! I got my answers. He is definately an interesting guy! His family history is interesting as well.

Kudos to you and all your generosity Mr. Haggin

East Coast Boat Racing NJ Platinum Member Noreaster G-47's Avatar
    My Boats:
    17'6'' Fiberglass Custom Built Race Garvey. UNITED WE RACE ! ! !
    Barnegat, N.J>

Mr. John Haggin

Recently I had the extreme pleasure of meeting John Haggin in person @ our Club Meeting ( East Coast Boat Racing Club of New Jersey) , I Own & Drive my Boat = Noreaster G-47One of our members a former offshore power-boat racer, contacted John Haggin and told him about our club and the boat's we have racing. New Jersey Garvey's & Jersey Speed Skiff's. As I was told John became interested and came to check us out. And after seeing and meeting us , John decided to invite us = our entire club and all our boats to come join him and all the great people who race the big power boats. We are looking foward to being @ 3rd Annual Chattanooga, Tennessee Offshore Powerboat Races Oct 12 - 14, 2007 We will be racing two races on Oct.13th. and final race on Oct.14th. We are Honored to join in all the Racing Fun. Last week a few of our club members including myself, went to Cambridge, Maryland to watch John Haggin's Team = Miss Geico Race to another 1st place Win. I must admit it's been many yrs since ive seen a offshore power boat race, I was very impressed by the Friendy and Professional attitudes of all the race teams. I envited John to go for a Ride in my boat. I hope he does. If your going to be there stop by and say hello.

My Boats:
    Platinum Princess 2006
    Lake Worth, Florida
    I thank animal house for remembering my now wife "princess". She started this madness

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast