Notices

Key West Roll Call

Old 10-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just booked the flights! Flying in Thursday leaving Monday!! Wooohooo! We've never been to Key West for the races were pumped!

Originally Posted by jmeng
Need to reserve a convertable to get from Miami to Key West, any suggestions? Has anyone used Royal Rent a Car?
We'll need a rental car also, who would you recemend?? It dosn't have to be a Navigator or Hummer it only have to get us to Key West and back to the airport on Monday!
Old 10-23-2007, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PurePassion38
Just booked the flights! Flying in Thursday leaving Monday!! Wooohooo! We've never been to Key West for the races were pumped!

We'll need a rental car also, who would you recemend?? It dosn't have to be a Navigator or Hummer it only have to get us to Key West and back to the airport on Monday!
I wouldnt get so excited about the racing part of it. Its the KW parties with all our OSO friends that makes us return every year
Old 10-23-2007, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by PurePassion38

i booked my rental thru AVIS when i booked my flight...will be waiting for me at Miami airport when we land at 1:45pm thursday
Old 10-23-2007, 02:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by otis311
I wouldnt get so excited about the racing part of it. Its the KW parties with all our OSO friends that makes us return every year
My first time to the KW was this year during the Miami Boat Show and we had a blast! It will be great meeting more of the OSO group, and I'm surrrrre if the parties are any thing like the FPC/OSO Miami bash the will be ok

Berns-

Yea I should have just booked it with the flight, I checked out Hertz web site it's about dead on price wise I’ll end up just doing that.

You’re going to be getting in at a good time! heck our flight lands at 11:30PM we won't get to the house till late, but I'm not complaining!

David
Old 10-23-2007, 02:48 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by otis311

Hehe ... Im pretty pumped about the racing part of it this year ..... that and breakfast
Old 10-23-2007, 04:32 PM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The latest from OSO headquarters is that you have to have a permit in Key West to throw a party.

It appears that the permit process has to be done months ahead of time.

I know a permit to throw a party, please.

So, if someone wants to have an "unofficial gathering" some where please let us know.

Personally, I will be hanging around The Conch Republic where the 180 Poker Run Boats will be.

Stop by and see us and we will buy you a drink.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:53 PM
Registered

You gotta be kidding me Steve. This legislation coming from the party capitol of the world ?? WTF were they thinking on this one.

Whats the name of the bar we were at last year ?? The one that the Blue owns ?? Is that still around ?? If so, thats where I shall be hanging my hat. I liked it there
Old 10-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Hehe ... Im pretty pumped about the racing part of it this year ..... that and breakfast
The racing has been a disapointment for me over the last few years. I hope they have a much bigger and better turn out than in the past.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:33 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=OSO;2314867]The latest from OSO headquarters is that you have to have a permit in Key West to throw a party.

It appears that the permit process has to be done months ahead of time.

where did you wanna have it? this week is fantasy fest ,and is kind of busy, so you might of got the runaround, the city is always a bit greedy, if i can help let me know,but the conch farm/schooner wharf /turtle kraals(who have a tower bar to rent out) is a good corner to have a rolling party.you can never have enough toilets. have you spoken to mark rossi(owns rick's/. durty harry's and is a city commisioner,and was on the conch republic offshore racing committee
Old 10-23-2007, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jmeng
Need to reserve a convertable to get from Miami to Key West, any suggestions? Has anyone used Royal Rent a Car?
I am flying into Ft Lauderdale on Thurs will see my Dad then head down.Hertz has Vettes there got it for half price through United.com

Quick Reply: Key West Roll Call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.