If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Enjoy the show VIP Member Ron P's Avatar
    The Joisey Shore

Post Help Traviss's redneck cousin.

This was in the Washington Post...

In summary, the police arrested Patrick Lawrence, a 22-year-old white male, resident of Dacula, GA, in a pumpkin patch at 11:38 p.m. on Friday. Lawrence will be charged with
    lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency, and public intoxication at the Gwinnett County courthouse on Monday.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch he decided to stop. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy
    inside, and there was no one around here for miles. At least I thought there wasn't," he stated in a phone interview.

Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate
    to his purposes, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged "need." "I guess I was just really into it, you
    know?" he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process, Lawrence apparently failed to notice a Gwinnett County police car approaching and was unaware of his
    audience until officer Brenda Taylor approached him.

"It was an unusual situation, that's for sure," said officer Taylor. "I walked up to (Lawrence) and he's...just working
    away at this pumpkin." Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence. "I just went up and said, "Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you are
    screwing a pumpkin?"

He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then looked me straight in the face and said, "A pumpkin?! it midnight already?"

[ 01-13-2002: Message edited by: Ron P ]

My Boats:
    1989 18.5 ft XLT powerplay
    On the river

always gotta pick on the young guy

On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Oh man....ya know the funny thing about this??????

My parents live in Dacula Ga.....and my mom's name is Brenda.......sorry guys it wasn't me.........

I hate when that happens!

greenwood lake USA

won't be eating any pumpkin pie for awhile!

Team Dysfunctional Charter Member Hot Boat's Avatar
    My Boats:
    28 Scarab, Blown 850+ Hp
    PUTNAM VALLEY, Hudson River Valley

It just goes to show you just can't let Travis and any of his relatives near a farm
    If it aint broke .... I can break it....