Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What do you pay for storage inside nice building no heat??? >

What do you pay for storage inside nice building no heat???

Notices

What do you pay for storage inside nice building no heat???

Old 10-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

50/month for a 30ft, 75/month for a 40ft. No heat. Probobly the cheapest you will ever find.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:46 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
50/month for a 30ft, 75/month for a 40ft. No heat. Probobly the cheapest you will ever find.
Any indoor heated storage in texoma for a 40 SKATER ? and what airport do we fly into in TEXOMA ?
thnx
Old 10-04-2007, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

$3.50 per foot - indoor, heated (never gets below 54 degrees), insulated, concrete floor, a little dusty, in Binghamton NY zip 13904.

I have my 38' Fountain on the trailer (46' drives to tounge) in there year round (when I'm not using it or working on it). $161 a month....
Old 10-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RUNNINHOTRACING158
Any indoor heated storage in texoma for a 40 SKATER ? and what airport do we fly into in TEXOMA ?
thnx
Airport - DFW or Love Field, which are both around a 1hr drive from the lake. Although, if your budget permits, and it looks like it does, there are a 2 private small airports on the lake - Catfish Bay/Texoma State Park, I think the other one is in Buncombe creek.

http://www.redriverok.com/texomaland/indexairports.htm

Make sure you get the right one. You could spend an hour just trying to get to the other side of the lake.

ExcaliburHawk - could probobly help you out a little more with the storage. I'll be up there this weekend if you would like me to do a little scouting for you.

Kind of curious - why do you need to bring a 40 skater from Illinois to Texoma and get storage, are you moving to TX or something?
Old 10-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Airport - DFW or Love Field, which are both around a 1hr drive from the lake. Although, if your budget permits, and it looks like it does, there are a 2 private small airports on the lake - Catfish Bay/Texoma State Park, I think the other one is in Buncombe creek.

http://www.redriverok.com/texomaland/indexairports.htm

Make sure you get the right one. You could spend an hour just trying to get to the other side of the lake.

ExcaliburHawk - could probobly help you out a little more with the storage. I'll be up there this weekend if you would like me to do a little scouting for you.

Kind of curious - why do you need to bring a 40 skater from Illinois to Texoma and get storage, are you moving to TX or something?
To settle your curiousity here it goes , my Skater is still at SKATER and the week of the shootout they promised me 5 more weeks and come pick it up , so i called 10/1 and CHRIS said dont send a driver yet they need another 5 weeks .So im not holding my breath but as you know in the WINDY CITY we're on borrowed time now .When they call i will send a driver to get it and have him take it to TEXOMA and put it away and we'll fly in and run around the lake with LEON & ART from DEREBERY.They mentioned they boat xmas.new years so figured we'd give it a shot .what ya think ???
BILL
Old 10-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Registered

250/mo. for rack storage at LOTO - Kelly's Port
Old 10-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Registered

75.00 per mo...no heat
Old 10-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Platinum Member
Charter Member

I get a 12x60 slot in a tight, unheated building with concrete floor for $200 total (not per month) from October 1 through the end of May. I think it's a pretty good deal.....
Old 10-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Registered

Dam I am getting ripped 200.00 a month no heat.

Plus it is on the otherside of town.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RUNNINHOTRACING158
To settle your curiousity here it goes , my Skater is still at SKATER and the week of the shootout they promised me 5 more weeks and come pick it up , so i called 10/1 and CHRIS said dont send a driver yet they need another 5 weeks .So im not holding my breath but as you know in the WINDY CITY we're on borrowed time now .When they call i will send a driver to get it and have him take it to TEXOMA and put it away and we'll fly in and run around the lake with LEON & ART from DEREBERY.They mentioned they boat xmas.new years so figured we'd give it a shot .what ya think ???
BILL
Sounds like a plan to me. It will be cold, but not as cold as IL. I can't say I've ever seen any powerboats on the lake during new years. Give me a hollar when you christen the boat out there. We have a lakehouse on the open water and I could get some great shots of you airing it out.

Quick Reply: What do you pay for storage inside nice building no heat???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.