Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen?????? >

Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????

Notices

Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????

Old 10-05-2007, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Bone Crusher-Jerry Kenney - 36 Spectre
Attached Thumbnails Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-tn_bonecrusher_1.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-tn_bonecrusher_5.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-tn_bonecrusher_8.jpg  

Old 10-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Black Pearl" Midnight Express CC.

Not a paint job I would would want on my own boat (I like simple), but still still the coolest paint job I've seen.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Registered

Tropical Blend- Craig Morrison - 35 Cig Flat Deck w/small blocks
Attached Thumbnails Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-tn_craig5.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-tn_craigs1.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-tn_craigs3.jpg  

Old 10-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Registered

Donzi Blackwidow Project - O'Neill Offshore
Attached Thumbnails Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-ta_rear_2.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-tn_img_0044.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-tn_after_01.jpg  

Old 10-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Registered

Friso's Finest - RC28 - Carlos Guzman(RIP my friend) now Bob Sherman's. This is actually a gel coat boat ind is INCREDIBLE!
Attached Thumbnails Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-tn_e-ticket-1.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-tn_rc28-2.jpg  
Old 10-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Registered

Nick Carter Racing - Fountain - Don't know who owns this boat now but it's one of my personal favorite paint schemes
Attached Thumbnails Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-nick-carter.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-nickcarterleads.jpg  
Old 10-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Registered

Frisco Cat - 3600 Nortech Supercat - Carlos Guzman (RIP)
Attached Thumbnails Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-ta_frisco_cat_4.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-ta_frisco_cat_5.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-ta_frisco_cat_6.jpg  

Old 10-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Forgot these...
Attached Thumbnails Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-sarasota085.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-oso-39.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-sea-trial-9-19-009.jpg  

Old 10-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Registered

Friscos Finest - Advantage 40 Pokerrun - Carlos Guzman(RIP)

Never liked this one but it's still an impressive piece of work. Whoever layed out the cards has never seen a deck before... Red Spades!?!?!
Attached Thumbnails Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-tn_carlos-4.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-tn_carlos-7.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-ta_img_0017.jpg  

Old 10-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did someone say cards??
Attached Thumbnails Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-img_0930.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-img_0934.jpg   Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????-img_0910.jpg  

Quick Reply: Whats the sickest paint/graphics you have ever seen??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.