Notices

Just About Finished

Old 10-10-2007, 05:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

A few more pics Amps are in, speaker covers being worked on, cup holders are in by now, and cockpit by Thursday. and FRIDAY is test day....Boat wll be propped for midrange and easy getting out of the hole. Boat will have twin 700's, NXT transom assemblies but will have the #6 drives which wll probably scrub 2 mph. Looking for around 88-90mph. This is Nortech's first vacuumed bagged hull, Boat will be weighed on Monday, hopefully under 13500, one hell of a wave crusher.
Attached Thumbnails Just About Finished-img_2836-blue-bayou.jpg   Just About Finished-img_2838.jpg   Just About Finished-img_2839-blue-bayou.jpg  

Old 10-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jassman
... cockpit by Thursday. and FRIDAY is test day. She'll be listed in the OSO classifieds sometime over the weekend......
Looks sweet Jeff. I hope you get to break this one in!
Old 10-11-2007, 06:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

... cockpit by Thursday. and FRIDAY is test day. She'll be listed in the OSO classifieds sometime over the weekend......

Good one LMAO
Old 10-11-2007, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Good one LMAO
MP and I will be down to test out its ability to hold a boat load of Big Boys!

How's Sandy feeling this morning?!
Old 10-11-2007, 07:46 AM
Registered

Very nice Jazzer!
Old 10-11-2007, 01:20 PM
chuckbeecher
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a really great looking boat.
I really love the soft refreshing and very tasteful colors you chose throughout. Subtle can say so much!
Good luck friday
Old 10-11-2007, 02:16 PM
Registered

Thanks, It's the third 43 Ive done, loved all of them, but did a few cool things in this one. Painted the dash a little different, went with Silver carbon fiber gauge pods, with silver carbon gauges on a blue bezel. New Issolotta steering wheel from TRICK. Kenwood remote with display as well as same remote on swim platform. Nortech and the stereo co. is also working on putting some speakers by the swim step for when were are lounging around on the water we can turn these directly on vs having to turn the cockpit ones way up. Few more things but mostly cosmetic. Thanks for the compliment, if you see me on a PR, come by and Ill buy you a beer. Jeff
very nice boat Jeff.......

Old 10-11-2007, 04:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Congratulations Jeff. Saw your boat Monday and it looks fantastic. Nice color picks and very well thought out.

My new one is still in the mold cause Nor Tech is so jammed up with boats they have no place to put it ! Trond tells me there is another 50 with Yanmars to do and they will put the 2 boats side by side in the line and build them at the same time. Looking forward to building another one with them.

All the best and hope to see you in Key West.
Bob
Old 10-11-2007, 07:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
MP and I will be down to test out its ability to hold a boat load of Big Boys!

How's Sandy feeling this morning?!
I dont believe the boat can handle both of you BIG BOYS on at one time..at least on one side...Sandy btw had that FF look.

Hey Wrink, thanks man

Thanks Chuck, you are going to KW with us this year,

Ozzy give me a call some time.

Bob, thank you...Im glad you pulled the pin on another 50, I love the 50 and the way it pulls with that third Yanmar, big difference. Your going to love that boat, especially the over all balance of fuel economy and still has good power. CONGRATS.., we gotta hook up in KW. Im going down friday with the Active Thunder group, talk to ya soon.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Jeff, the boat looks great. Is the cockpit vinyl or an UltraLeather or similar? Taupe or light grey?

It is a very soft but extremely durable vinyl. I didnt want the Carbon fiber material cause colors didnt match to ext. paint and this material is more durable. Color is a light grey.

QUOTE: Ms PatriYacht... Jeff congratulations she is a beauty, does it have twins. Keep her in good shape (like I know you do) we see a Used Nortech 43 V in our future and blue goes with my eyes so you never know..................

She does have twin Merc 700's, NXT transom asemblies with #6 drives. Testing today.....And, Yes...I will keep it up for you with a full binder of everything organized from waxings to oil changes, dates and reciepts...Just for U

pic is underside of hatch...I just couldn't leave that white...
Attached Thumbnails Just About Finished-img_2842-blue-bayou.jpg  

Quick Reply: Just About Finished

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.