Why Apache are so expensive?

Notices

Why Apache are so expensive?

Old 10-23-2007, 07:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
I see it has names on the side, but it is difficult for me to read it in the picture.
Driver.....Ben Kramer
T Man Bob Saccenti
Navigator Bob Idoni
Rigged by Bobby Moore?
........Mark McManus?

That's my best guess at what it says....Maybe someone can provide a clearer picture.
Here it is.
Attached Thumbnails Why Apache are so expensive?-907.jpg  
Old 10-23-2007, 07:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
or these

One of those is for sale. I just dropped the price today to 149K to see if we can move it before Key West. If not, it looks like it will be staying down there at Guardado after Key West to have a cabin built. I got an e-mail back from Eddie today and he said that they can take it in and get started immediately.

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o14820-en.html
Attached Thumbnails Why Apache are so expensive?-908.jpg   Why Apache are so expensive?-909.jpg  
Old 10-23-2007, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ApacheCarl
well you brought it up.....this ones for you APACHE CARL.....
Attached Thumbnails Why Apache are so expensive?-15.jpg  
Old 10-23-2007, 08:11 PM
The BAD Guy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
One of those is for sale. I just dropped the price today to 149K to see if we can move it before Key West. If not, it looks like it will be staying down there at Guardado after Key West to have a cabin built. I got an e-mail back from Eddie today and he said that they can take it in and get started immediately.

Wow that is a smoking deal! If I had somewhere to keep that bad boy it would be mine! Good luck...........but at the same time I would like to see you keep it and put a kick azz cabin in it. Oh and the title of this thread how come so much??? Look at this deal and tell me that crap!
Old 10-23-2007, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Wow that is a smoking deal! If I had somewhere to keep that bad boy it would be mine! Good luck...........but at the same time I would like to see you keep it and put a kick azz cabin in it. Oh and the title of this thread how come so much??? Look at this deal and tell me that crap!
I agree, Put the cabin in it and have fun with it. And my point way back there somewhere about them not being anymore than most of the rest has been made by this deal
Old 10-24-2007, 12:28 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here it is.
Thank you....That's three of the five. Now we need to see the other 2.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 10-24-2007 at 12:37 AM.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:37 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That is a small amount of money for that powerboat. I remember it at the Javit's center when it was new. I must have went back to it a dozen times and stared at it. Then I thought about it all the way home. Very impressiive Apache. If nobody is in he position to buy it, then change it to suit your needs. People do that with houses all the time.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 10-24-2007 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

that boat had my name all over it back in, i think 2002, the wife and i looked at it during the Miami boat show week,it was located just north of Ft Lauderdale up in the horse country. I was just about ready to pull the trigger when we had a house fire and put an end to it. My plans were to retrofit it back to the race paint scheme and colors and possible change to a staggered motor set up. i must have watched those apache cd's a hundred times with that boat racing. i'd tell the wife thats it, thats our next boat, i have always loved that boat. I have read all of your post and have enjoyed the pictures that you post of it. If you decide to keep it and do your cabin you will just be taking it to the next level. im curious in the cabin plans if it includes a more accessible entry. im also curious as to what that boat weighs.

later
Dave Hughes

Last edited by later; 10-24-2007 at 08:23 AM.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sacred Ground
YES,Fountains are faster
YES,Outerlimits are faster
YES,Cigarettes are faster
But the ride is what counts in rough water.If you boat in calmer water and you want to go fast,the others are great.

True story:
Last summer we did a poker run on the bay,about 90 boats of all sizes and shapes,great fun.As the day went on the water got 4-5 ft in some places.At the end of the day people in other boats of equal size and bigger stated how rough it had gotten.My wife looked at me and did not understand what they were talking about.In calmer water they were faster but not at the end of the day????

"There's your sign"
I got a ride in the 1st OL 37 RACE BOAT, running off of cape cod in the winter, I thought it rode better than the cigs,fountians and formulas that I have been in, whats the beam on the 36, 41, 47 apache just wondering.ps after running around for awhile we jumped the wake of the MV ferry smooth landing
Old 10-24-2007, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
I got a ride in the 1st OL 37 RACE BOAT, running off of cape cod in the winter, I thought it rode better than the cigs,fountians and formulas that I have been in, whats the beam on the 36, 41, 47 apache just wondering.ps after running around for awhile we jumped the wake of the MV ferry smooth landing
8'

Quick Reply: Why Apache are so expensive?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.