Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New to the board. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/171248-new-board.html)

Intruder88 10-18-2007 05:30 PM

so do I make my cheque payable to " boyhunter" cause that will look funny on my cheque at the bank...
:p

bouyhunter 10-18-2007 05:50 PM

Having trouble reading there partner? - bouy.
If that's your post number 4, and your attitude, phuck off, and keep your "cheque" - you won't be welcome here long.

Intruder88 10-19-2007 07:18 PM

Wow.. no jokes allowed..:Whatever: I guess I missed that posting...

Ill make you a deal.. as we have got off on the wrong foot..how about we keep some silience between us..

Remember there are no kids here..

I currently support 16 sites.. 14 being in North America and 2 being over seas..

As I rely on tips ad tricks from this site.. I too will offer help when I can.. I do not need some BOUY hunter peeing on my cornflakes..
I think more time could have passed before trying to hit up a new member for money.. maybe wait at least a day next time...

bouyhunter 10-19-2007 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Intruder88 (Post 2311463)
Wow.. no jokes allowed..:Whatever: I guess I missed that posting...

Ill make you a deal.. as we have got off on the wrong foot..how about we keep some silience between us..

Remember there are no kids here..

I currently support 16 sites.. 14 being in North America and 2 being over seas..

As I rely on tips ad tricks from this site.. I too will offer help when I can.. I do not need some BOUY hunter peeing on my cornflakes..
I think more time could have passed before trying to hit up a new member for money.. maybe wait at least a day next time...

You didn't read very well, I mentioned that I was not advertising, or promoting, But, I was giving you a suggestion to be a paying member, because as only being registered, you are missing quite a bit.
Jokes are certainly allowed, but, before you throw out a dig at someone, get to know them. I have a sense of humor, and I like to cut-it-up on the board here just like many of the other guys. But, get to know them first.
I could have attacked your name and posted a picture of a sexual device named "the Intruder" - instead, I welcomed you to the site, and tried to enlighten you to what you are missing.
I didn't see much humor in a complete stranger that I'm welcoming and trying to help/guide taking a shot at me.

Intruder88 10-19-2007 07:46 PM

so much for silience between us...

Unless you are 13 yrs old.. you must see that the internet is not a protected devise.. no shot was made at you.. it was a comment regarding a name.. a nick name at that.. It had nothing to do with you..
It like MCdonalds.. ever had a mac attack.. does that mean you were goign to attack Ronald.. no... it is a remark aimed at a phrase......OK OK I don't know where I was going with that.... now I am hungry thanks..

How would you know that there was a sexual devise named "Intruder"... did you just use your imagination.. so did I.... I guess I shoudl have bougth you dinner and got to know you first before I did that.. thats what...
ok.. lets go to dinner.. do you like Mcdonalds..
now after reading this.. that is 3 minutes you will never get back..

Intruder88 10-19-2007 07:48 PM

I don't want this to go back and fourth.. just say your sorry and we can move on..:ernaehrung004:

bouyhunter 10-19-2007 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Intruder88 (Post 2311488)
I don't want this to go back and fourth.. just say your sorry and we can move on..:ernaehrung004:

And just what should I be sorry for - you trying a lame attempt at making a crack at my name?

You tire me, this is a waste of my time...

It's a wonder why I try to welcome "members", and assist in their questions.

Intruder = Big Scotty???
It "is" that time of year...

Intruder88 10-20-2007 11:34 AM

I was joking... holly molly..
Talk about 10 dollars of adrenalin on a 10 cent problem...
I said three posts ago.. to keep some silence between us..
Lets call it over right now..:nhl_fight::nhl_fight:

So tell me.. what kind of boat do you cruise in.. see this is me trying to get to know ya..

AB From Windsor 10-20-2007 08:44 PM

Intruder88

Good to see another Canadian on this thread. Here is my e-mail: [email protected]. E-mail me.

open87 10-20-2007 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter (Post 2309369)
Welcome to OSO - as Strip said, welcome to the circus.
Actually, this site is the most informitive site I've found, and I've made some great friends here. But, there is plenty of wildness, and weirdness ( remember Ratman and his postings in UC...)

don't forget that stecz thing that lurk's to touch people in dirty places:hitfan::D:D