Great day of OSS racing at LOTO

Notices

Great day of OSS racing at LOTO

Old 09-30-2007, 10:55 AM
www.sunriseuph.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great day of OSS racing at LOTO

WOW, what a great day to be at Lake of the Ozarks. Mother nature cooperated with a picture perfect day, sunny with temps in the mid 80s. For what we thought were just time trials and practice, they had a couple of races, with the big ones to be today (Sunday). A huge turnout of boats on the water and no telling how many at the Toad Cove complex. Will be interesting to hear what the drivers and teams think about the event. I know our group was impressed and hope to see it come back.

Not the best pics but have included a couple.
Attached Thumbnails Great day of OSS racing at LOTO-img_1358.jpg   Great day of OSS racing at LOTO-img_1359.jpg  
Old 09-30-2007, 04:28 PM
Registered

You bet. We just got back in from the races. Excellent day except for the wind. I have a bunch of pics and a few videos I am putting on the computer now. On the last race All Jacked UP fliped their boat but heard everyone was OK.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 204 Likes on 97 Posts

Outstanding, I cannot imagine any better place than LOTO to hold this.

MY understanding is the Toad Cove will have the first right of refusal on the OSS Nationals from here on out and appearantly its a sealed deal for 2008, according to the business journal. Now all thats needed is more boats to enter certain classes.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:37 PM
Registered

I spent one day on the docks and Sunday on the water. What a great experience! It looked like Geico was 1st and Bad Moon Rising was Second because of some boats not finishing. It was a little windy on Sunday, but what a great start to many more.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Geico ran great and won Extreme -- because they finished. What good is the fastest boat if it can't stay together... but CRC was delivering an incredible a**whipping until they bowed out, no one was even close. Bud Select was last in the group until engine trouble in their second boat in 2 days.

Last edited by cullen_11; 10-01-2007 at 01:16 PM.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:27 AM
Registered

Crc Rocked The Race Period!!
Old 10-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Great Racing. It was a blast to see all those boats in person.
Attached Thumbnails Great day of OSS racing at LOTO-oss-loto-races-094.jpg   Great day of OSS racing at LOTO-oss-loto-races-098.jpg   Great day of OSS racing at LOTO-oss-loto-races-105.jpg  

Old 10-01-2007, 02:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Here's a few from Sundays Racing
Attached Thumbnails Great day of OSS racing at LOTO-honey.jpg   Great day of OSS racing at LOTO-hooters-crc.jpg   Great day of OSS racing at LOTO-miccosukee.jpg  

Old 10-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Couple more:
Attached Thumbnails Great day of OSS racing at LOTO-start-sunday.jpg   Great day of OSS racing at LOTO-start-sunday-2.jpg   Great day of OSS racing at LOTO-team-crc-lite-boat.jpg  

Old 10-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

We had a great time, can't wait to see them again. The racing and weather were perfect for watching the action.
Attached Thumbnails Great day of OSS racing at LOTO-propstop.jpg   Great day of OSS racing at LOTO-reliable.jpg   Great day of OSS racing at LOTO-all-jackd-up-roll.jpg  

Quick Reply: Great day of OSS racing at LOTO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.