Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fort Lauderdale Boat Show Question (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/171461-fort-lauderdale-boat-show-question.html)

blingbling 10-21-2007 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by OSO (Post 2312807)
two guys having a house warming party, sounds like your lucky if you don't get an invite.

Now that's funny.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the recomandations, it's my first time to the Lauderdale show. My wife and I are staying at the St. Regis, how nice is it scale 1-10?

OSO 10-21-2007 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by blingbling (Post 2312873)
Now that's funny.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the recomandations, it's my first time to the Lauderdale show. My wife and I are staying at the St. Regis, how nice is it scale 1-10?

10, never been in a room but based on the lobby and the restaurant. Breakfast at the Floridian on Las Olas, Late night Pizza at Pimante Brothers down the street from your hotel.

if you get in town before 5 on Friday come see us at OSO headquarters 256 SW 33rd street behind Lesters Diner.

Don't forget, Thursday night Spazzio on the Beach, Friday night Beach Place and later we will head to La Playa or Blue. Spazzio and Beach Place are both walking distance from your hotel on the same road.

otis311 10-21-2007 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by OSO (Post 2312877)
10, never been in a room but based on the lobby and the restaurant. Breakfast at the Floridian on Las Olas, Late night Pizza at Pimante Brothers down the street from your hotel.

if you get in town before 5 on Friday come see us at OSO headquarters 256 SW 33rd street behind Lesters Diner.

Don't forget, Thursday night Spazzio on the Beach, Friday night Beach Place and later we will head to La Playa or Blue. Spazzio and Beach Place are both walking distance from your hotel on the same road.

Steve, You got a second to call me ??

Bob
518 361-6521

blingbling 10-21-2007 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by OSO (Post 2312877)

Don't forget, Thursday night Soazzio on the Beach, Friday night Beach Place and later we will head to La Playa or Blue.

Thanks, arriving 6:00 am Friday, leaving Monday morning. Is there any spot for Sunday afternoon maybe like a Nikki Beach atmosphere, and what's the pool like at the St. Regis? Is Blue the Blue Martini?

I hear every performance CC in the world will be at this show?

Again, THANKS!!!!

otis311 10-21-2007 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by otis311 (Post 2312882)
Steve, You got a second to call me ??

Bob
518 361-6521

Thank you

otis311 10-21-2007 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by OSO (Post 2312867)
his partner, its not funny we are going to accept him regarless of his choices.:D

Ive excepted him for who he his is long ago. :D:D

A friend

dreamer 10-21-2007 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by OSO (Post 2312867)
his partner, its not funny we are going to accept him regarless of his choices.:D

rainbow his avatar again

OSO 10-21-2007 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by blingbling (Post 2312885)
Thanks, arriving 6:00 am Friday, leaving Monday morning. Is there any spot for Sunday afternoon maybe like a Nikki Beach atmosphere, and what's the pool like at the St. Regis? Is Blue the Blue Martini?

I hear every performance CC in the world will be at this show?

Again, THANKS!!!!

Bikini show at La Playa/Shooters. Yes I am sure that every Performance CC will be at this show. If you are in the market let me know, I know a little bit about them.

Blue is Blue Martini.

Never been to the St. Regis pool but I am sure its nice, it the nicest Hotel in Laudedale these days.

Bling just give me a call or stop by and I will help you with all the social plans. If you did not rent a car let me know and I can send someone to get you.

otis311 10-21-2007 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer (Post 2312897)
rainbow his avatar again

Teddy, are you headed down this weekend ??

Cash Bar 10-22-2007 10:37 AM

Senor Pablo, U.N. Diplomat, will not be in attendance.

It's not the people throwing the party, it's the two Steves' that make the crowd lean the wrong way. :D