Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Apache To Guardado (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/171738-apache-guardado.html)

cougarman 10-25-2007 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Hot Duck (Post 2316537)
I always wanted a big Apache, but I have to debate between what is emotionally the right move and what is logically and financially the right move.

I really want to keep it and change it, but is that the smart and responsible thing to do? I don't know.

If any of us truthfully answered these questions and followed the logic.................none of us would be allowed to own boats :D

I think that's the only reason someone came up with the word (passion) and gave us a meaning. This way we can make these choices with a clear conscience and confidence in doing so. :ernaehrung004:

Good Luck
Jon

Lucky Strike Jr 10-25-2007 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by speedo (Post 2316764)
And tell us why Will would go BACKWARDS o wise one. Smoking is out. You guys sold yours. Pay attention to school so you can buy your own boat some day. {ponte viva].

Eric.

I forgot who I was dealing with. What type of boat do you have?

Panther 10-25-2007 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by cougarman (Post 2316849)
If any of us truthfully answered these questions and followed the logic.................none of us would be allowed to own boats :D

I think that's the only reason someone came up with the word (passion) and gave us a meaning. This way we can make these choices with a clear conscience and confidence in doing so. :ernaehrung004:

Good Luck
Jon

Amen brother!:ernaehrung004:

ApachePete 10-25-2007 10:23 AM

DON"T sink more money into it! You won't increase the value at all, and might in fact hurt it.

Keep it as is, or cut your losses.

IMO

Sydwayz 10-25-2007 10:45 AM

And tell us why Will would go BACKWARDS o wise one. Smoking is out. You guys sold yours. Pay attention to school so you can buy your own boat some day. {ponte viva].

Eric.

WHOAH! Too big for britches. :rolleyes:

lucy 10-25-2007 11:28 AM

You crack me up!!:D Hot Duck's boat is one of my favorites who ever ends up with it will have a phenomenal boat!!:p

Eric.

GregP 10-25-2007 12:43 PM

I bought a boat with a big cabin and AC so the family could overnight in it (the Formula 402) and in the 4 years wehad it we never used the cabin to stay on it once. I went back to a boat with no cabin (no maintenance) that I use 75% of the time by my self. The only thing I regret is not buying Daddy Cool when it was available (although now that it has reliable power I like the Scorpion more everytime I take it out ... which lately has been 3-5 times a weekend!!).

-greg

OL40SVX 10-25-2007 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by speedo (Post 2317104)
I do not own a boat. My Dad has a boat. What makes you ask? I am 16. How about you?

Eric.

And that would be.....:D:D

el indio 10-25-2007 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm (Post 2317197)
And that would be.....:D:D

7" DILDOCRAFT.........powered by DURA CELL....

Stormrider 10-25-2007 02:16 PM

Jr is a collegeman now... you kids should be sucking up!

Trade for a cruiser?
1. be honest w/ yourself... you gonna sleep on it... ever?
2. why own a hp boat??? cuz they are fun to drive!

Before you sell it, figure out what you want to do w/ a boat.
i've got too many friends in the market for a boat, and none really know what they want out of them... silly.

Me... i want to be able to rip it up... legally. fast cars are becoming a waste... just not safe or legal on the roads.