If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Though I'm not a lawyer I don't believe SBI or Mr. Carbonell have a legal leg to stand on, much less an ethical one. But regardless, there's one group that can change this greedy-stupid policy in a second: the racers.

If the racers speak in one voice and say, "Hey, either change the photo policy or we don't race," it will change immediately. Because the racers are SBI's bread and butter. Not the Conch Republic. Not the "major" (please, now that Fountain is gone, who's left?) sponsors. The racers. They aren't just the show. They are SBI's primary source of revenue.

Want things to change? All the racers have to do is speak up.

For the record, I have nothing against SBI, OSS, APBA, OPA, POPRA or even KFC. (OK, I don't like KFC.) I have a lot against stupid policies based on greed, especially those that diminish potential exposure for the sport.

Charter Member#203 Charter Member Pete B's Avatar
    My Boats:
    98 Scarab 302 Sport
    Ft.Myers, Fl/ Atlanta, Ga/ Worldwide
    Well I saw Jayboat at the Fort state park shooting pics and I shot from both park and the outer mole, Just so happened that military ID got you in for free, I have one of those. !!
    My pics are at :Key west Sunday pics

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910