Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   roooster tails (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/171823-roooster-tails.html)

HotPursuit 10-26-2007 08:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here ya go

bouyhunter 10-26-2007 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by cuda (Post 2318685)
That's not fair. That rooster tail was at twice the speed I can run. :( :)

No offense Joe, but if you can get that Formula running 92 - I want a ride!!!!
Doesn't change the fact that you were attacked by an un-educated newbie.

I would welcome everyone to this site, the problem is, they all seem to walk in knowing everything, instead of reading and learning a bit first.

Intruder88 10-27-2007 05:55 AM

You wanna take this outside????

Bet ya my dad can beat up your dad...
You knocked him down..now try knockin me down know..( Rocky 5)
I know you are but what am I ..

I can go all day long.. I was wondering when you were going to surface..

By the way.. I do know everything...

cuda 10-27-2007 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter (Post 2318869)
No offense Joe, but if you can get that Formula running 92 - I want a ride!!!!
Doesn't change the fact that you were attacked by an un-educated newbie.

I would welcome everyone to this site, the problem is, they all seem to walk in knowing everything, instead of reading and learning a bit first.

I should have stated over twice the speed. :( 157.3 would be twice the speed. :)

cuda 10-27-2007 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by Intruder88 (Post 2319024)
You wanna take this outside????

Bet ya my dad can beat up your dad...
You knocked him down..now try knockin me down know..( Rocky 5)
I know you are but what am I ..

I can go all day long.. I was wondering when you were going to surface..

By the way.. I do know everything...

Now, there's an informative post.

Intruder88 10-27-2007 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by cuda (Post 2318046)
Now you're calling me a cry baby? Fck you. You should go back to your POS Mach 1 bowrider. That would be more in line with something you should be familiar with.

just as informative as yours.. my post was aimed at Bouyhunter's remarks.. no you.
:cool-smiley-011:

Airpacker 10-27-2007 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Intruder88 (Post 2319033)
just as informative as yours.. my post was aimed at Bouyhunter's remarks.. no you.
:cool-smiley-011:

cetrainly not trying very hard to endear yourself to the long time members here are you?

Why not try this simple formula, no dog in the fight, SHUT UP. Feel likke insulting someone you don't know here, SHUT UP. Want to prove you know it all, SHUT UP.

You will find you annoy far fewer people that way. Friends protect frineds, Trolls pretty much get hammered here. You would do well to remember that.

Want to gain the friendship and respect of the members here, learn respect. Learn to read and LEARN. Those who have been here the longest tend to.

Intruder88 10-27-2007 06:49 AM

oh my god.. what a buch of two year olds..

This site is way to mature for me.. you should all take your own medicine..you guys fight like cats and dogs.. I will not be back.. the dramma is way to high... this post was about rooster tails.. then two others..cuda and strip poker started to choke each other.... then some sl*t got involved and made reference to me.... after it was dropped a week ago.. I rebuted as you all do .. and them Barracuda boy dropped a post at me.. it's there is some good guys on this site.. too bad there are also some "friends who protect friends"..how lame..
OVER AND OUT:violent-smiley-045:

Airpacker 10-27-2007 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Intruder88 (Post 2319045)
oh my god.. what a buch of two year olds..

This site is way to mature for me.THATS QUITE APPARENT.

What are you, 16 yrs old? You jumped in an "dropped a post at me"? Bouy stated a fact that many new posters come all cranked up on their egos and attitudes and spout off JUST LIKE YOU DID.

He neither named you or even inferred you directly. You, on the other hand wasted no time in jumping in and taking a personal shot at Bouy.. You stated that your barb was directed AT someone. Grow the F iretr UCK up. The come back and discuss things here like an adult.
PS, if you want childish drama and immature name calling, go join the Hot Boat.com forums. You will fit in much better there.

Strip Poker 388 10-27-2007 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by cuda (Post 2319029)
I should have stated over twice the speed. :( 157.3 would be twice the speed. :)

Were not counting pennys:D:ernaehrung004: