Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   nxt drives, are the gremlins out or what??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/172289-nxt-drives-gremlins-out-what.html)

lightningbay 10-31-2007 11:35 AM

NO problems on my 2008 Donzi 43ZR with triple 700's NXT drive boat. About 20 hours on it, flat and rough conditions. The only complaint is they have not resolved the stiff shift. They shift slightly harder then a Bravo. #6's shift smoother then both. Other then that you will love them!

berns29scarab 10-31-2007 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Pro1 (Post 2323115)
What difference does it make your not buying anything. Stop wasting peoples time.

STRONG !!:ernaehrung004:

LostinBoston 10-31-2007 12:38 PM

Any reports on its extended use on a CAT?

LostinBoston 10-31-2007 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by fast fun 2 (Post 2323234)
If you were to buy something, you cant beat a six

Weissmann, arneson, BPM, Flexidrive, Qspd etc... Depending on applcation.

Strip Poker 388 10-31-2007 12:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So your upgrading?:D

stecz20 10-31-2007 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Pro1 (Post 2323115)
What difference does it make your not buying anything. Stop wasting peoples time.

hey kenny, why dont i tell everyone you were broke more than you were on the water and you're too f ing cheap to do anythig right, and try and rig it so it only makes sense to you..

why dont i tell eveyone you still have no idea of top speed, cause you have no speedo or gps, you never dynoed those motors, you built by yourself, you got the wrong carbs then broke barry grant balls about your makin a mistake, then all the parts you made by yourself that fell off, then you blew your drives up, with motors you still have no idea what power they are putting out and you did this on a brand new skater, that if peter knew how you were gonna make this boat 1/2 skater/bayliner he would have never let you leave the factory with it...

pro1- 32 hermaphrodite
power- unknown
drives- unsure
rigged by - ummmm well get back to you on that one
props- he borrows them till he wrecks them, then waits till he gets his tax check ack till he fixes them..
driver- one is not needed, boat is never in the water
sticks- they never go past halfway, he cant use more than 15 gall at a time
trailer- well even though i tell guys with doug wrights to get high end trailer to complete th package, i built my own.. again, im a putz.....

pro1 is a putz in every sense of the word..... ask me anything abou him, ill tellya everything about him and his 32 hermaphrodite....

MikeyFIN 10-31-2007 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by fast fun 2 (Post 2323234)
If you were to buy something, you cant beat a six

You can beat sixes sensless with ASDīs...

MikeyFIN 10-31-2007 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2323542)
hey kenny, why dont i tell everyone you were broke more than you were on the water and you're too f ing cheap to do anythig right, and try and rig it so it only makes sense to you..

why dont i tell eveyone you still have no idea of top speed, cause you have no speedo or gps, you never dynoed those motors, you built by yourself, you got the wrong carbs then broke barry grant balls about your makin a mistake, then all the parts you made by yourself that fell off, then you blew your drives up, with motors you still have no idea what power they are putting out and you did this on a brand new skater, that if peter knew how you were gonna make this boat 1/2 skater/bayliner he would have never let you leave the factory with it...

pro1- 32 hermaphrodite
power- unknown
drives- unsure
props- he borrows them till he wrecks them, then waits till he gets his tax check ack till he fixes them..
trailer- well even though i tell guys with doug wrights to get high end trailer to complete th package, i built my own.. again, im a putz.....

pro1 is a putz in every sense of the word..... ask me anything abou him, ill tellya everything about him and his 32 hermaphrodite....

They must be some powerful engines while breaking everything in the drive department with only half WOT ?

masher44 10-31-2007 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2323542)

pro1- 32 hermaphrodite
power- unknown
drives- unsure

no GPS or speedo :rolleyes::Whatever:

stecz20 10-31-2007 05:12 PM

well he has a speedo, but it only goes to 100... this way his insurnace guy only thinks it goes 80...