Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
nxt drives, are the gremlins out or what??? >

nxt drives, are the gremlins out or what???

Notices

nxt drives, are the gremlins out or what???

Old 10-31-2007, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
They must be some powerful engines while breaking everything in the drive department with only half WOT ?
no, poor rigging.... poor kenny, i feel sorry for he guy...
Old 10-31-2007, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

Dave

I am very pleased with the Dart tall decks that Callies Crank shop built. I am exceptionally pleased with the Skater built by Douglas Marine. The Arnesons and Arneson as a company builds in my opinion the best high performance drive for a high performance application today provided the hull is designed properly. I am also very pleased with the Bam marine transmissions. You can guess why I do not sit here and discuss what top speeds this boat runs. The motors can spin 6200 no problem slightly down sizing props. Currently the boat spins 16.5 x 34s 5 blades.

My boating season ended with about $7000 in fuel this summer. The last run was down to ac last weekend and we will run around the bay this weekend. I would rig another boat with out hesitation. I called and talked to a few guys about going to mechanical rollers and they told me the motor packages are so reliable and run so strong it would be a waste of time.

So do you think I should pull the motors? They have about 100 hrs. with 190lbs of compression across the board. Also the passenger side was never rigged because it is a pleasure boat and I was uncertain whether or not to do a dual helm. The passenger side will be rigged now. I both with GPS speedos and GPS with dual tachs.

This is another funny post by you. How many years do you think you can drag this out?
Old 10-31-2007, 05:44 PM
Registered

rigging
Attached Thumbnails nxt drives, are the gremlins out or what???-32-skater-dash-console.jpg  
Old 10-31-2007, 05:50 PM
Registered

what are your feelings hurt??? hey kenny with that high end package, you need a high end trailer....
Old 10-31-2007, 05:54 PM
Registered

what do you mean by years, i just sold my boat in june and chris did as well... what am i dragging out?? you were on oso for 2-3 years asking dumb questions and mooching rides off your buddies before you laid your money down on the table.. whats your point?? i can assure i wont wait 2-3 years before i wet your ass down...
Old 10-31-2007, 05:56 PM
Registered

Triaxle Aluminum with triple 8000lb Dexter Torsion axles, Stainless steel 12 inch hydraulic disc brakes all 3 axles. Stainless steel braided Brake lines with Electric hydraulic Dexter Box. Innovative light LED Slimline lights life time warranty. Fitted to 32 Skater. Built that too.
Attached Thumbnails nxt drives, are the gremlins out or what???-skater-trailer.jpg  
Old 10-31-2007, 05:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pro1
Triaxle Aluminum with triple 8000lb Dexter Torsion axles, Stainless steel 12 inch hydraulic disc brakes all 3 axles. Stainless steel braided Brake lines with Electric hydraulic Dexter Box. Innovative light LED Slimline lights life time warranty. Fitted to 32 Skater. Built that too.
thats a high end trailer, i never heard of pro lite, they still around????
Old 10-31-2007, 06:00 PM
Registered

Dave I ordered a boat waited 16months for it to be built. All these epoxy boats take a while to build.

you were on oso for 2-3 years asking dumb questions and mooching rides off your buddies before you laid your money down on the table.. whats your point?? i can assure i wont wait 2-3 years before i wet your ass down...

Where do you come up with this stupid statements?
Old 10-31-2007, 06:07 PM
Registered

you want me to start pulling up some of your whammers....

i know too much about you and your ways...
Old 10-31-2007, 06:10 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

hey hey hey ...calm down now boys

Quick Reply: nxt drives, are the gremlins out or what???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.