Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   TUFF 28 goes 95mph with 525efi (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/172356-tuff-28-goes-95mph-525efi.html)

THEJOKER 11-10-2007 09:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=GB;2331907]

Well we are after all on a web site called www.OFFSHOREONLY.com Some people forget that! So excuse us if we like talking OFFSHORE!
Please take your blinders off and use this as a tool!:D

This site is great for marketing for Joker and Tuff. I've had 3 phone calls from Canada this week for info on our boats. I'm sure other mfg's prosper as well. Thick skin and backing up your product has it's rewards.:D

Jigsaw89 11-10-2007 09:29 AM

The right thing to do...

I love hearing about new & improved products as discussed on OSO. With all the free marketing going on, why don't THEJOKER and TUFFboat pony up the cash to become authentic Offshoreonly Advertisers??

Originally Posted by THEJOKER (Post 2331935)
This site is great for marketing for Joker and Tuff. I've had 3 phone calls from Canada this week for info on our boats. I'm sure other mfg's prosper as well. Thick skin and backing up your product has it's rewards.:D

THEJOKER 11-10-2007 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Jigsaw89 (Post 2331944)
I love hearing about new & improved products as discussed on OSO. With all the free marketing going on, why don't THEJOKER and TUFFboat pony up the cash to become authentic Offshoreonly Advertisers??

I keep ads running all the time on OSO. The only reason they are not on now is they just expired and I'm finishing up a new 28 and I'm going to put up new pictures on the ad. I've always contributed to this site since 2000. Yea maybe I should step it up a notch. I'll call Steve and see what I can do.

Michael1 11-10-2007 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER (Post 2331753)
Well we are after all on a web site called www.OFFSHOREONLY.com Some people forget that! So excuse us if we like talking OFFSHORE!

:confused:

BOBCATMATHEWS 11-10-2007 10:21 PM

tread easy there michael 1,he lives in a compound,and might be the son of a very famous racer.(eerie music in the background)

Michael1 11-11-2007 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by BOBCATMATHEWS (Post 2332308)
tread easy there michael 1,he lives in a compound,and might be the son of a very famous racer.(eerie music in the background)

This compound isn't owned by the state is it?
:D

Michael

Toffen 11-12-2007 04:43 PM

Tuff 28

Hi!

Congratulations Mark. Just awesome. Maybe I can get my wife with me to Canada for a test run. A Laveycraft EVO 28 runs 88 mph with a 525 EFI, so TUFF 28 is definitly fast.

Unfortunately the Merc 525 EFI is not CE approved in Europe, so Merc 600 Sci running 100 mph will be the ticket to heaven.

The twin outboard version is also very fast. 90,1 mph with twin 250 XS engines is awesome. My 1985 Phantom 25 with twin 2.5 EFI SS runs 88 mph.... But its a offshore race hull... :cool-smiley-027:

Cheeeers, Toffen G:ernaehrung004:

pullmytrigger 11-13-2007 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER (Post 2331753)

Mr Joker......youve been on this site for a long time and have always seemed like a good guy and by all reports make a great boat but you have 10 posts on this thread....TUFF, the builder of the boat only has 7.

youve made intros on this site and you wouldnt like it if another builder came along and hi jacked your moment......give it a rest......it doesnt look good.

Canada Jeff 11-13-2007 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger (Post 2333966)
Mr Joker......youve been on this site for a long time and have always seemed like a good guy and by all reports make a great boat but you have 10 posts on this thread....TUFF, the builder of the boat only has 7.

youve made intros on this site and you wouldnt like it if another builder came along and hi jacked your moment......give it a rest......it doesnt look good.

Good point, and well said.

TeamSaris 11-13-2007 04:20 PM

Once again Congrats Guys!!! Love watching that boat run!! Looks like a big brother to my challenger. Awesome!!:cool: