Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   5 year membership anniversary. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/172412-5-year-membership-anniversary.html)

Cash Bar 11-02-2007 09:46 PM

You weren't there? :rolleyes:

See you in KW. :ernaehrung004:

FeverMike 11-03-2007 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by OffshoreOnly (Post 2325973)
If you have been on this site for 5 plus years we want to send you a free Offshoreonly Baseball hat.

Please email this user name your name and address and we will ship them out. Please make sure the RE of the email is "baseball Hat"

Thank you for your continued membership.

Sent this morning...THANKS!!!!:ernaehrung004:

mikes280 11-03-2007 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by OffshoreOnly (Post 2325973)
If you have been on this site for 5 plus years we want to send you a free Offshoreonly Baseball hat.

Please email this user name your name and address and we will ship them out. Please make sure the RE of the email is "baseball Hat"

Thank you for your continued membership.

well i must be doing something wrong as i could not e-mail you but i did pm you my info thanks (site said you did not take e-mails)

MnFastBoat 11-03-2007 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by mikes280 (Post 2326196)
well i must be doing something wrong as i could not e-mail you but i did pm you my info thanks (site said you did not take e-mails)

Same thing here, said I cannot send emails, wait 28 seconds :)

MnFastBoat 11-03-2007 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Wally (Post 2325468)
WOW! made me realize how long I've been here now!!! :eek: Hey Audio, Waterfoul, Too Old, Stinson, Charter Members etc etc...should we start planning a 10yr reunion! LOL :D

YES!!!! However why wait until ten years, why not have one now this year!
It has been 6 years this week from our Chicago D.B.Busters event. That was the best!
I left there and drove cost country to Toronto, Niagra Falls, Buffalo, NYC and Ground Zero :(
then down to Atlantic City, Phily, Washington DC and then home :) That was an awesome trip!
And the Party in Chicago was the start of it!

MnFastBoat 11-03-2007 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2325996)
6 years and 6 Winter Chill-Outs...

...love this place.

And i have missed too many of them :(

I remember the one I drove out to and everyone thought I was nuts! Well I still am nuts, just not done any long distant drives in a few years

bob 11-03-2007 03:32 PM

Sure has been a entertaining trip! Remember the days it first got going, count the post per day on a couple hands? Who was the member back in the early days that wents kinda nuts and ripped into people and just kept doing multiple posts tieing up the threads? He got booted and then got back and repeated? Jeffery had a super vison and Steve and company put the boost to it:D

RollWithIt 11-03-2007 06:36 PM

Dont pick on Greg too much for being boatless and still hanging around. Someone has to put on the plaid skirt and be the Cheerleader!! :party-smiley-004:

FeverMike 11-03-2007 07:00 PM

I have been talking about performance boats on the internet since 1996 back on the usnet newsgroups...rec.boat.power.racing
Some of us like Gordo and Miklos are still around doing the same thing but only on OSO! Back then there was no moderator and things got really silly and heated but we are all still friends. The Miklos, Alweiss, Bob Bull threads were amazing!:ernaehrung004: This place is very very light compared to the chit we use to say to each other.

CigDaze 11-05-2007 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by MitchStellin (Post 2325985)
Remember when the site was soooo sloooooow at the start..am I correct at 2000? Anyway I wish we could bring up the old format, no banners, no advertisement, if someone saved a thread from that era please post it, it was cool then and sure has changed.

See Here:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=88961