Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Whats going on with Fred @ Trick? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/172615-whats-going-fred-%40-trick.html)

bouyhunter 11-15-2007 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by CigDaze (Post 2336860)
It's a sad shame to watch this go down. I fear that it may be the end for Trick, with all the bad press between OSO, scream and fly and other lesser boards. I don't see any recovery from this, it's definitely a major blow. It's disheartening, knowing that Fred's a good man with good intentions, and he's a man I consider a friend. Regardless, seeing all the people who are out money, parts and time is also upsetting, and I can understand the frustration and anger coming from those who are still waiting.

I just hope that he's okay, it's not like him to just up and disappear like this.

Best wishes to everyone involved: Fred, James and waiting customers.

:(

Nick, once again you've said everything I meant to say.

PhantomChaos 11-15-2007 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by CigDaze (Post 2336860)
It's a sad shame to watch this go down. I fear that it may be the end for Trick, with all the bad press between OSO, scream and fly and other lesser boards. I don't see any recovery from this, it's definitely a major blow. It's disheartening, knowing that Fred's a good man with good intentions, and he's a man I consider a friend. Regardless, seeing all the people who are out money, parts and time is also upsetting, and I can understand the frustration and anger coming from those who are still waiting.

I just hope that he's okay, it's not like him to just up and disappear like this.

Best wishes to everyone involved: Fred, James and waiting customers.

:(

Yep! Agreed! :bunny:

vagrant 11-15-2007 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 2336837)
Please stop posting, you're making a mazzhole of yourself!!!

:D:cool-smiley-027:

:ernaehrung004:

Good Luck Fred, I hope you get things straightened out .

Audiofn 11-15-2007 01:38 PM

The boards made it possible for him to start his business and the boards are going to be the ones that take it down. If Freds business was not faultering so bad then some one could make it on and tell us what is up. If Fred is sick or hurt then one would assume that some one would know about it, we did after all hear about Jame's girlfriend. This is after all a tight comunity. Some of the other alteratives do not make Fred a nice guy!!! Has anyone checked to see if he has logged on lately?

Zoomnfun 11-15-2007 02:53 PM

Well I haven't been here since my last post, thanks Wally for sticking up for me. You are truly one of the good guys.

Its funny my post count was listed by Airtime, I was thinking the opposite, I am busy working for my day job, building custom cars and doing some boat work as well. I was thinking how could someone have such a high post count and still get alot of work done in life, oh well I guess he is just better than me. I choose not to live my whole life here on OSO, it is a great resource and Fred built his business here. He a least owes those that have made him follow up, every order and every dollar needs to be accountable, NOW. My experience with Trick was based in reality, one stupid order for Valve covers couldn't be gotten right. And by the way, that was the summer and fall I lost a sibling to cancer, so do not tell me about working through loss and pain.

Let me state on a personal level I wish Fred, his family and his crew nothing but the best. But what really frosts me is ANYONE that takes anothers money and does not give it back if they cannot produce what they promised in a timely fashion. I got more B U L L S H I T excuses for one set of stupid imco valvecovers that were not what I ordered in the first place. And as Running Hot said it best, CALL TEAGUE, Dino and crew ARE THE BEST! RIP Trick Marine, I knew this was coming 3 years ago, based on one deal. I also did not intend to post here again but here I am, over and out.

sy goldberg 11-15-2007 03:06 PM

Nort's Thoughts

I think Nort and Puder should co-author a book.

buck183 11-15-2007 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by sy goldberg (Post 2337028)
I think Nort and Puder should co-author a book.

Hey Sy, could you help a brother out? :D:food-smiley-007::rolleyes:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=125081

Buck

Audiofn 11-15-2007 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by buck183 (Post 2337032)
Hey Sy, could you help a brother out? :D:food-smiley-007::rolleyes:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=125081

Buck

ROFLMAO!!! That will be the TRUE mystery of OSO. I thik that Sy is gona take that to his grave!!!! :D

otis311 11-15-2007 03:23 PM

Fred and crew have been good friends to me and my company thruout the years. They have always come thru for me in the past. If there is anything I can do for Trick and Co please reach out to me and let me know

Bob Scanlon
518 361-6521

Steamin Rice 11-15-2007 03:36 PM

Good one Nort - I read the first few sentences before I remembered that web site.. LMAO!!