Whats going on with Fred @ Trick?

Notices

Whats going on with Fred @ Trick?

Old 11-15-2007, 08:33 PM
The BAD Guy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
Been following this and he is leaving feedback for others on e-bay even today. Don't know why he has not chimed in here

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...kLeftForOthers
Old 11-15-2007, 09:05 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I noticed that also Tony. He knows what is going on, how could he not? One has to wonder why he would choose to ignore the entire thing. Has anyone looked to see when the last time he was logged on to OSO was? Has he deleted his posts on hear like he has in the past?
Old 11-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by Pantera28-650HP
You cannot sell for just over cost and stay in business for long. Everyone got great and sometimes unbelievable deals and now look what has happened. And people wonder why?

There is nothing wrong with a company charging and a customer paying fair market price for quality products, especially if you are getting great service.

Personally I have never had an issue with Fred he was very nice and pleasant.

Professionally - - - now that's a different story. And there are many others who feel the same way.

Very well said.. I couldnt have said it better myself..

That said, I hope it all ends well for all involved..

Jamie / Lakeside

Last edited by LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS; 11-15-2007 at 10:15 PM.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
I noticed that also Tony. He knows what is going on, how could he not? One has to wonder why he would choose to ignore the entire thing. Has anyone looked to see when the last time he was logged on to OSO was? Has he deleted his posts on hear like he has in the past?
Excellent transaction A+++++ bmw3263 ( 162) Nov-15-07 18:11
Valve Covers, Mercruiser or Custom, Polished [new] (#330185447666) US $159.00 View Item

WOW lots of CHIT being sold on ebay and orders being shipped ,does'nt make sense to ignore all his OSO customers .gonna buy something on ebay and see if it ships
Old 11-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With no dog in this fight, again, and all due respect to those who are asking for explanations from Fred ...

What possible upside there could be for him to "chime in" here? What's he going to say? That he isn't having delivery problems? That all is well and his business is thriving and that the guys complaing are liars?

What could Fred say to make it right? That he made some big mistakes running his business? That he's sorry?

Based on this thread, Trick Marine is in deep trouble. Regardless, there's really nothing Fred can say to make it right (and there are probably really good legal reasons for him to avoid speaking up at this point).

So does he owe us all some kind of explanation? The customers who are waiting for their stuff ... most definitely, they deserve explanations and, lacking that, full refunds. But the rest of us, supporters or detractors, he owes nothing.

At this point, I think Fred would have a hard time giving away boats, much less boat parts. My suggestion? Leave the man alone. He has enough trouble. No public declaration of anything on his behalf will change that.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 100-Plus
With no dog in this fight, again, and all due respect to those who are asking for explanations from Fred ...

What possible upside there could be for him to "chime in" here? What's he going to say? That he isn't having delivery problems? That all is well and his business is thriving and that the guys complaing are liars?

What could Fred say to make it right? That he made some big mistakes running his business? That he's sorry?

Based on this thread, Trick Marine is in deep trouble. Regardless, there's really nothing Fred can say to make it right (and there are probably really good legal reasons for him to avoid speaking up at this point).

So does he owe us all some kind of explanation? The customers who are waiting for their stuff ... most definitely, they deserve explanations and, lacking that, full refunds. But the rest of us, supporters or detractors, he owes nothing.

At this point, I think Fred would have a hard time giving away boats, much less boat parts. My suggestion? Leave the man alone. He has enough trouble. No public declaration of anything on his behalf will change that.

well said......
Old 11-15-2007, 11:03 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Its too bad that when the people that were having problems with him told their stories on here they were basically told to shut up and go away along with the deleting of their threads.

I wonder how many names were added to the list as a result of those actions? Moderating at its best.

Hope those on the short side get some positive resolution.

Act sooner rather than later.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:33 AM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Now don't you all go and pizz ol Fred off. We don't want him to go deleting all his post............again.

I remember that time.

He was pissed at everyone on OSO. Headed to speedwake and was never coming back.

Maybe I missed something in the past but a few years ago when I was redoing my boat it seemed his prices where not any cheaper than the big guys after adding all the others costs to the total. That was the reason I never placed an order with Trick. Trick shipping was always more.

I hope it all works out for all of you and Fred. I feel bad for the guys with the big orders that may not have deep pockets like some.

Last edited by KCHOTBOAT; 11-16-2007 at 12:39 AM.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now Tricks email is down as well!

That's what you get from placing multiple $10k orders as a returning customer.

This is a b|tch!

Can't see why James (Big Daddy) or Fred (that I'm pretty sure is lurking around in this thread) can't give us at least an explanation...
Old 11-16-2007, 06:17 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 100-Plus
YES he should say he is sorry to his customers, it would probably go a long way to making it at leaste better. People are more forgiving then one would think as long as they know what is going on and that there is a plan in place that they are going to be made whole again. Does he owe it to the board? Well I kind of think he does because he was able to start his business because of OSO and Scream and fly. He certainly owes an explanation to his paying customers. If he is the stand up guy that so many of you say that he is then he would be calling people back or returning emails, not continuing to do business on ebay and be damned with these other people. Everyone makes mistakes, it is how they deal with them that makes the man. So far I am disapointed in Fred.

Quick Reply: Whats going on with Fred @ Trick?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.