Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Whats going on with Fred @ Trick? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/172615-whats-going-fred-%40-trick.html)

Pwrbt33 11-19-2007 04:40 PM

I see he had a responce from a buyer on the 18th of November!:( Dammmm, he's got a set of hinges I need!:eek:

jeff32 11-19-2007 05:19 PM

Steve! Why would you re open this tread without telling us what you found? You don't really owe us explanations but any light on this would be welcome... I'm one of those waiting for $$$...

wellcraftg 11-19-2007 05:24 PM

I ordered a steering wheel about a year and a half ago.It was on my door step in 3 days.So I used them again over the summer.Thank God it wasn't something keeping me out of the water or my boat wouldn't have gotten wet this year.The 3 days turned into 3 or 4 weeks.When i finally spoke to Fred, he took care of the situation and had most of my stuff here the very next day.The rest of it was sent after threatening to start a post about my experience with them.The rest of my stuff was here 2 days later.I'm sure he means well but I'll shop around next time.

Heath 11-19-2007 06:13 PM

I will keep this short and sweet since I'm not sure what to think of this situation yet, I worked for Trick marine about a year and a half ago and left because the business was run very un-professionally...I won't go into the major details out of respect for Fred but I saw this coming a long time ago and to save my own reputation I decided it was best for me to step away from the company...The store inventory message does not surprise me however since I was present when he closed another business of his in the same fashion...I do know that Fred has always had the best of intentions but didn't quite handle business the way it should be handled...for the most part it was because of employees with lack of experience and knowledge in the boating industry taking customers orders....I sincerely hope that he makes the right decison with regards to the people he still owes parts to including myself.

-Heath Blondin

cig28 11-19-2007 06:27 PM

i purchased a steering wheel off ebay from them, got it in 3 days with no problems. that was in the begining of november.

long duck dong 11-19-2007 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Heath@TrickMarine (Post 2341546)
I will keep this short and sweet since I'm not sure what to think of this situation yet, I worked for Trick marine about a year and a half ago and left because the business was run very un-professionally...I won't go into the major details out of respect for Fred but I saw this coming a long time ago and to save my own reputation I decided it was best for me to step away from the company...The store inventory message does not surprise me however since I was present when he closed another business of his in the same fashion...I do know that Fred has always had the best of intentions but didn't quite handle business the way it should be handled...for the most part it was because of employees with lack of experience and knowledge in the boating industry taking customers orders....I sincerely hope that he makes the right decison with regards to the people he still owes parts to including myself.

-Heath Blondin

Wow, thats a stong statement of the potential situation...

masher44 11-19-2007 06:33 PM

his business started to suffer during the Big Scotty investigation and couldnt fill the orders because he was calling offshoredrillin 3 times a day belly aching :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

stecz20 11-19-2007 06:42 PM

whos big scotty?

damdonzi 11-19-2007 07:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2341589)
whos big scotty?

:eek:

stecz20 11-19-2007 07:11 PM

if packin poop would have gone straight to the police none of this would have happened.....