Whats going on with Fred @ Trick? >

Whats going on with Fred @ Trick?

Notices

Whats going on with Fred @ Trick?

Old 11-14-2007, 06:08 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Would you consider me a lurker? would you consider 18K a small order? Would you be pissed if you spent that much money in March, and got all of your parts in August?
WOW not at all TBONE ,Think i would have been at his door step .Put TEAGUE # in your cell phone and skip the headaches & the B/S.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by t500hps
From all your drunken posts I believe you would have wanted someone to warn you about your crooked neighbor........

LOL.....yep! Been a few huh?

Fred....where the phuc are you! Your ole' OSO family wants to know what's up!!!
Old 11-14-2007, 11:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 370 Likes on 249 Posts

they took my 276$ back in july... still waiting for parts. and nobody returns e-mail or phone calls either on my side...

pretty frustrating...
Old 11-15-2007, 12:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff32
they took my 276$ back in july... still waiting for parts. and nobody returns e-mail or phone calls either on my side...

pretty frustrating...

Crazy.......call your CC company!
Old 11-15-2007, 05:56 AM
Banned

I learned my lesson as I was flamed up when I posted something MILDLY negetive I heard about Fred in relationship to a Sutphen he sold to someone I bought Bravo parts from. Fred and I PM'ed each other about the Sutphen and he seems really like a nice guy....

The fact of the matter is "nice" guys can be great at life and absolutley suck at business.

I'm also a small business owner and I feel for the situation Fred is possibly going through but there is no excuse for not communicating the circumstances to your customers. With all the misfortune he may just need sometime to sort things out....If he takes too long he might start looking for another burger racket...
Old 11-15-2007, 06:35 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Why is it that I have that doors song going through my head......."This is the end...."
Old 11-15-2007, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think the biggest question right now is where is Fred or any representative of Trick Marine to explain what is going on, why calls are not returned and why people are still waiting on resolutions to their problems. Whether it be supply problems or shipping problems or staff issues or even personal issues, paying customers expect and deserve proper service. Thats why they are PAYING customers. No business can carry out business in this fashion and succed or even survive.

. Good news and reviews travel very slowly. Bad news and reviews travel at the speed of the internet. Something for Trick Marine to remember.

Fred started a good thing. We all gave them a "break" when early on in the game, things didn't always go according to plan. "Hey, they are just starting out, give em a break" was often heard around here in responce to complaints. Well, thats no longer the case but the "give em a break" rally cry is still going. When do excuses stop and business take over. Trick Marine is a business afterall.

I like Fred. I have purchased from him in the past. I will need a load of stuff in the near future BUT, will I choose Trick Marine again? That remains to be seen. Its up to Fred and his staff to regain the confidence of the buyers. Its not up to his friends to make excuses.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:32 AM
Registered

I'm still waiting for my 3 Lifelines that I ordered among other items back in March Total order of $5k. Got the rest of the items, but no Lifelines. Have talked to James several times and he said he would take care of it. But nothing happends and no calls or emails.

Calling my CC company right now.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:46 AM
Registered

Looks like more of the same over at Scream and Fly.

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...d.php?t=144431
Old 11-15-2007, 08:10 AM
Registered

At ebay it really looks like he's selling out his last few items. Like cup holders in specific numbers and colors etc.

And there is no longer possible to place an order online at trickmarine.net...

Quick Reply: Whats going on with Fred @ Trick?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.