Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fort Lauderdale/Last Wishes (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/172649-fort-lauderdale-last-wishes.html)

cig1988 11-08-2007 06:18 PM

Thanks Craig, Brian, Jon, and Brian. The arrangements are all set and we should have the ashes by Friday evening. I have a head count of 8-10 people and would like to have closure this Saturday. With KW going on this week it may be rather difficult to ask this request. If anyone has a lead or can provide a boat or two please email or call me 5163809326.
Thanks in advance
Stan

Scott B 11-08-2007 06:39 PM

Stan,

So sorry to hear about this. We are currently fighting a similiar situation in my famly, my best to you and yours.

My bro in law has a 39' Luhrs and I am sure could be available after this weekend. Email me if I can help, x18donzi @ bellsouth.net if I can help.

bouyhunter 11-08-2007 06:46 PM

Stan, I'm very sorry for your loss.
Take comfort that he had his final moments to say goodbye to you and your family, and went peacefully with the comfort of his family around him.
My best to you in finding a way to grant him his final resting wishes.
Prayers to you and yours.
Tim

cig1988 11-08-2007 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Scott B (Post 2330951)
Stan,

So sorry to hear about this. We are currently fighting a similiar situation in my famly, my best to you and yours.

My bro in law has a 39' Luhrs and I am sure could be available after this weekend. Email me if I can help, x18donzi @ bellsouth.net if I can help.

Thanks Scott! That would be great, sent ya an email.

cig1988 11-08-2007 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter (Post 2330959)
Stan, I'm very sorry for your loss.
Take comfort that he had his final moments to say goodbye to you and your family, and went peacefully with the comfort of his family around him.
My best to you in finding a way to grant him his final resting wishes.
Prayers to you and yours.
Tim

Appreciate that Tim. He is at peace and no longer in pain. Originally we made travel arrangements for next weekend. So happy we flew in a week earlier. Just can not believe we spoke on Friday.

Chart 11-09-2007 09:44 AM

Pancreatic cancer is brutally fast. Peace to your brother and all who cared about him.

cig1988 11-10-2007 06:36 AM

Through the power of OSO we have found the perfect boat to carry out this task. I wanted to thank you all for your efforts and prayers with this difficult week I have had.
Stan

bouyhunter 11-10-2007 11:15 AM

Stan, glad to see that you are able to give your brother his final wish, and that the group here are able to help you out.

THEJOKER 11-10-2007 08:58 PM

Glad you got it handled Stan! Hang in there my friend!