Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any info on accident/boat near MM 166 on Fla turnpike.? >

Any info on accident/boat near MM 166 on Fla turnpike.?

Notices

Any info on accident/boat near MM 166 on Fla turnpike.?

Old 11-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADOX
My accident happend on Wednesday night on I-75. I-75 was closed for a while. Blew a tire on the trailer, ended up in the ditch, boat, trailer, car flipped. Missed the run. Boat, car, trailer in "hospital". We are OK.
Devistaing day though. .. We drove down on Friday night for the festivities anyway.
Thanks the members of OSO, FPC, PR of America, Julie at throttle up. some of the racers, Scater guys, ("merci boucupe" to the French guys) etc, for their kind words and support for my misshap. I hope the other accident victims are OK to.
I'm really sorry to hear that Paradox. Thank goodness you're ok. We'd be bummed too if we lost everything, even if it is replaceable.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Registered

MCracing just stopped by my shop and showed me pics of the accident yesterday. His brand new truck was totaled as was the skater and the trailer. To see the condition of the dump style truck that hit them you'd think no one walked away, thankfully he and his wife are ok. The truck hit the port side rear of the skater breaking both 300xs's and blowing it off the trailer putting it half on the guardrail where it traveled about four hundred feet destroying the bottom. The truck proceeded to run over the trailer and destroying it before continuing on into the side of his f250 in pushing it into a barrier wall and totaling it as well.

Paul
Old 11-12-2007, 04:17 PM
The BAD Guy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dam! Glad everyone is ok.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

That sucks for both of you guys.....Glad to hear everyone was OK
Old 11-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tzrider
MCracing just stopped by my shop and showed me pics of the accident yesterday. His brand new truck was totaled as was the skater and the trailer. To see the condition of the dump style truck that hit them you'd think no one walked away, thankfully he and his wife are ok. The truck hit the port side rear of the skater breaking both 300xs's and blowing it off the trailer putting it half on the guardrail where it traveled about four hundred feet destroying the bottom. The truck proceeded to run over the trailer and destroying it before continuing on into the side of his f250 in pushing it into a barrier wall and totaling it as well.

Paul
Holy Cow! If the boat / trailer was not back there - they would have been killed! Glad everyone is ok!
Old 11-12-2007, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark
Holy Cow! If the boat / trailer was not back there - they would have been killed! Glad everyone is ok!
Just what I was thinking. Really glad everyone is OK.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by PARADOX
My accident happend on Wednesday night on I-75. I-75 was closed for a while. Blew a tire on the trailer, ended up in the ditch, boat, trailer, car flipped. Missed the run. Boat, car, trailer in "hospital". We are OK.
Devistaing day though. .. We drove down on Friday night for the festivities anyway.
Thanks the members of OSO, FPC, PR of America, Julie at throttle up. some of the racers, Scater guys, ("merci boucupe" to the French guys) etc, for their kind words and support for my misshap. I hope the other accident victims are OK to.
That sucks,hope you had fresh underwear! I have had some close calls,im glad you didnt get hurt.You get a pat on the back for continuing down after the accident.I lost a tire and rim once on the way to a poker run in Canada,I thought it might be bad luck so we chased down the tire and rim put it back on the trailer and continued to the poker run.My hunch was right the morning of the poker run my brand new dually was stolen from outside the hotel(never Found)thank god for insurance.Could always be worse,keep going f.....It !!
Old 11-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

The boat is trashed.There is pics on S&F.Glad everyone is ok.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

That is sad to hear about your boat but you can always get a new one. Glad you guys are all ok!!!!

Jon
Old 11-12-2007, 07:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Wow. Unreal. Glad everyone made it out okay.

Quick Reply: Any info on accident/boat near MM 166 on Fla turnpike.?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.