Notices

Anyone know this boat?

Old 11-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chuckd1025
Where do you hang out at cumberland? I'm usually down there hanging out about every weekend.
My boat is kept at Conley Bottom, and we stay on it in the slip most weekends during the summer. Used to hang at the east end party cove, but this year with the lake down, it's been split between clifty creek and Harmon. I like Harmon being the new party spot. 76 falls was too far away for most days. I'm thinking about either moving to the new alligator 1 location, or just buying a truck and trailering it next year.
Old 11-17-2007, 07:51 PM
Registered

Yeah we used to put in at burnside island and hang out at party cove but now since the lake has been down we have been going to clifty havent made it to harmon yet but heard its pretty wild. I have a 388 hustler you may have seen us down there. Tow with a dodge 3500 dually.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by chuckd1025
Yeah we used to put in at burnside island and hang out at party cove but now since the lake has been down we have been going to clifty havent made it to harmon yet but heard its pretty wild. I have a 388 hustler you may have seen us down there. Tow with a dodge 3500 dually.

Hell, I've probably rafted up with you, or across from you back in clifty this year. Most likely have a photo of your boat in my lake cumberland photo gallery. Did you run in the poker run?

Exile is back there one day out of the weekend most weekends as well.