If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Steelmaster is the best bang for your buck! Galvalume 180, if you wish you can anchor it directly into the ground with concrete. Insulating is never a problem as they make plastic bolt extensions with press on discs to hold the insulation. Shelving also is never a problem as ther is 3,000 bolts to grab on too. A post building will eventually rot where they are in the ground, it will always move due to warping, can move abunch. been contracting over 20 years Steel masters or simular are the best for your money. Butt ugly but unmatched strength and durability. if you really want the best, use Diamond snap foam and do a monolithic pour.

Gold Member Gold Member plumbers crack's Avatar
    My Boats:
    42 Outerlimits GTX
    bluffton sc

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom1 View Post
    Where are you looking to build? Aren't you in Bluffton, or am I thinking about another member?
    Phantom,your right Im in Bluffton,I have not been to lake murray yet!! macattack I forgot you were talking about doing a building too.I kind of just thought about doing this and trying to put the figures together.I am waiting to hear from the real estate on the lot size,then I can dial in the square footage vs return rental.

Thanks !
    I LIVE 4 H20

Platinum Member Platinum Member PARADOX's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Formula 272 Sold, 26 Infinity, 4 sale, 08-33' Avanti 4SALE

PLease call me. I am a licensed/insued GC. and have a metal building dealership as well, but I can get any building. I have done dozens of industrial and commercial buildings all over the US.
    We need to talk. (besides.. I need some work anyway)

(561) 504-3635

Registered Platinum Member THEJOKER's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Being a great husband and dad , boats , golf
    Lake Lanier - N. Georgia

I'm taking bids now on building a 100,000 sq ft building. Feel free to call me. Brian Hollis 770-965-1790

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12