Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
PRI - Performance Racing Industry!! >

PRI - Performance Racing Industry!!

Notices

PRI - Performance Racing Industry!!

Old 12-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I now have rehearsals Friday night until ??? I'll be downtown Orlando and can get to the I drive area in 10-15. Is there a meeting place friday night? Any of you can give me a call at 407-325-5756

Wardey......if we get to meet up, I'll bring my Mac and let you see what my boat footage looks like in its original Hi-Def! This will be the setup I will want to use on your boats.
Old 12-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hope you guys had fun, was out there for about 2 hours today, not in contact with any of you all so didnt get a chance to meet up! hopefully next time! and mabe they wont move it up a week and me not know about it!!! share some pics if you got them!
Old 12-09-2007, 07:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by UNSANE

Wardey......if we get to meet up, I'll bring my Mac and let you see what my boat footage looks like in its original Hi-Def! This will be the setup I will want to use on your boats.
Thanks Greg but we didn't make it.....made it just outside of Tampa when the truck started feeling funny with a loud noise coming from the rear...thought it was just the pavement for awhile until I look in the side view mirror and start seeing rubber flying out of my wheel well !!! If anyone has ever blown a 37" tire off a 8" lifted truck at 80 mph....well let me tell you, it is very interesting !!!!Dave
Attached Thumbnails PRI - Performance Racing Industry!!-tire.jpg   PRI - Performance Racing Industry!!-spare.jpg  

Last edited by Wardey; 12-09-2007 at 11:29 AM.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wardey
Thanks Greg but we didn't make it.....made it just outside of Tampa when the truck started feeling funny with a loud noise coming from the rear...thought it was just the pavement for awhile until I look in the side view mirror and start seeing rubber flying out of my wheel well !!! If anyone has ever blown a 37" tire off a 8" lifted truck at 80 mph....well let me tell you, it is very interesting !!!!Dave
Never blown a tire that size, but I did blow a 40" tire off along with the entire ball joint one time!

I did call your cell and leave a message though. Still want to come over that way soon and video that boat of yours!
Old 12-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Registered

Didn't get the message???? Anyhow, sounds good. We can get the race boat out and the pleasure boat up at the lake. Dave
Old 12-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Registered

I called your cell. The outgoing msg. was that of "extreme marine". Maybe you have more than 1 cell. Mine is 407-325-5756
Old 12-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Registered

Hey greg, Yes I have that number on my cell records but no message. Sorry. I'll let you know when we are going to test in "Farm X". Dave
Old 12-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

So what happened to DC's rental? More car problems???
Old 12-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ron P
So what happened to DC's rental? More car problems???
?????? Dave
Old 12-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wardey
?????? Dave

DC has a history of not returning his rental cars in the same shape that they were rented I believe the PRI car was not his ... therefore he didnt drive ... however ... rumor has it that it still was not returned in the same shape it was rented in

Quick Reply: PRI - Performance Racing Industry!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.