Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Mercedes boat is now the new Mercedes boat! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/173704-mercedes-boat-now-new-mercedes-boat.html)

fountain4play 11-21-2007 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 2343178)
The boat was from Long Island. These guys are from the Southeast region. Crazy as it sounds, the only guy that actually said he knew the boat saw my Ebay listing a few weeks ago!

Pretty cool deal Gino...when the boat pics were first posted I sent some over to my MB dealer and asked them why they didn't have one...lol...should be interesting to see how they use it in the marketing.

Jim:drink:

KNOT-RIGHT 11-21-2007 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 2343159)
Thanks to Victor at Chopper Nation, The Mercedes boat is now Mercedes Benz's official poker run boat! After seeing the Bud Light MTI in Key West, Victor contacted one of his long time friends at Mercedes and told him about the Mercedes boat and the marketing potential it could have. They asked how soon could we could have the boat to them to see. Pulled into the parking lot to have 80 Mercedes people come down to look the boat over. They said it was the most unique piece of marketing they have ever seen. We made the intitial deal in the parking lot. They were so excited to get started they asked if I could leave the boat with them for a couple of days to get some marketing stuff done. I am looking forward to a great year working with Mercedes!

Wow this is fantastic news! Sponsors for poker runs.

Congrats on the deal and Good Luck!

Gerry

jayboat 11-21-2007 07:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Great news, Gino... congrats. Hopefully, this is the start of a trend. I, too, am surprised it took so long- this is such a primo market.

PicChic 11-21-2007 09:24 PM

Congrats Gino!!! Did you also tell Mercedes that it comes equipped with your own "personal" Navigation system in the Sarasota Bay area?....LMAO!!!:D:D

throttleup 11-21-2007 09:47 PM

Nicely Done Gino!

PhantomChaos 11-22-2007 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by jayboat (Post 2344500)
Great news, Gino... congrats. Hopefully, this is the start of a trend. I, too, am surprised it took so long- this is such a primo market.

Is this what it looked like before? What does it look like now?????

LubeJobs42 11-22-2007 06:52 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2344712)
Is this what it looked like before? What does it look like now?????

Hers a few of now.

LubeJobs42 11-22-2007 06:55 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Few more.
Origionally it had the helm on the left and an actual Benz dash.

masher44 11-22-2007 10:45 AM

Congrats !!!! This is a really sweet deal for you! :cool-smiley-011:

puder 11-22-2007 01:21 PM

very cool congrats!