Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   just wanted to say hey from a newish member (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/173726-just-wanted-say-hey-newish-member.html)

SKRAMER 11-21-2007 07:29 AM

Welcome to the board!!

Queenie 11-21-2007 07:51 AM

Welcome Josh! Ever get ove to Kingston and catch the 1000 Islands Poker Run? If not, check it out next year (I believe it's usually held in early August).

Edward R. Cozzi 11-21-2007 07:55 AM

This website is the best thing since sliced bread. I'm never on time for appointments anymore and many times I just skip them. I'm going broke and I'm losing all my assets. My wife has left me and sometimes I don't shave and shower for days. Be careful.

wrinkleface 11-21-2007 08:01 AM

Welcome Dude, post away!!!!:cool-smiley-011:

Bobthebuilder 11-21-2007 08:04 AM

Welcome to OSO, Josh. I am like 20 minutes from you in Waterloo cept when it gets cold , then I am outa here ! LOL
In the summer months keep an eye out for Predator at Pt. Credit or Georgian Bay. Be sure to say Hi.

You mentioned a cottage at Crystal Beach. I spent the first 20 yrs of my life in Ft Erie, just down the road. We used to chase those hot American babes that would come to CB for the summer ! LOL :D

Bob

Tony Montana 11-21-2007 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi (Post 2343636)
This website is the best thing since sliced bread. I'm never on time for appointments anymore and many times I just skip them. I'm going broke and I'm losing all my assets. My wife has left me and sometimes I don't shave and shower for days. Be careful.

:eek:.....................And I thought I was the only one:D:party-smiley-004:

Welcome!

TexomaPowerboater 11-21-2007 09:13 AM

Welcome to OSO. Sounds like you got into this the same way I did. Family lakehouse - saw some poker runs - all down hill from there.

kimmer 11-21-2007 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder (Post 2343655)

You mentioned a cottage at Crystal Beach. I spent the first 20 yrs of my life in Ft Erie, just down the road. We used to chase those hot American babes that would come to CB for the summer ! LOL :D

Bob

Welcome!

Being born and raised just outside of Buffalo, that was a regular weekend spot for us... oh what fun times they were..

sellsman11 11-21-2007 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA (Post 2343455)
Nice to meet you, have you heard about Trick Marine or Big Scotty yet?:evilb::food-smiley-007::D

That is BAD!!! To be honest, I was gonna ask if he had a Rolex for sale!!:D:D

WELCOME & HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

bouyhunter 11-21-2007 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by sellsman11 (Post 2343874)
That is BAD!!! To be honest, I was gonna ask if he had a Rolex for sale!!:D:D

WELCOME & HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I think Tommy is out of stock at the moment.:eek:

Welcome to the circus!