Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   28 APACHES for sale???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/173749-28-apaches-sale.html)

Queenie 11-21-2007 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by BY U BOY (Post 2344040)
yep just went back and read them again. Only problem is i cant see the pics from my work computer:angry-smiley-038:

They are not easy to come by, that's for sure! Hey, here there's a nice 41 for sale called Sacred Ground! :D

We really wanted a 36 when we started looking. This was more for my satisfaction than for my husband. I didn't want anything bigger than a 38. We had a friend who had a 36 who loved it, and sold it locally.

We knew where his boat was and we actually called the new owner to see if he was interested in selling the 36 because we heard he really wanted a 41. In the end, he just couldn't do the deal on the 41 but raved about how nice the boat was.

After 3 or 4 weeks I finally agreed to go look at the 41. Now that we own her, I'm sooooo glad we have her. At first the 41 was huge....now it's just normal LOL!

BY U BOY 11-21-2007 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by ChiefApache89 (Post 2344056)
They are not easy to come by, that's for sure! Hey, here there's a nice 41 for sale called Sacred Ground! :D

We really wanted a 36 when we started looking. This was more for my satisfaction than for my husband. I didn't want anything bigger than a 38. We had a friend who had a 36 who loved it, and sold it locally.

We knew where his boat was and we actually called the new owner to see if he was interested in selling the 36 because we heard he really wanted a 41. In the end, he just couldn't do the deal on the 41 but raved about how nice the boat was.

After 3 or 4 weeks I finally agreed to go look at the 41. Now that we own her, I'm sooooo glad we have her. At first the 41 was huge....now it's just normal LOL!

They had a ton for sale when i was not looking:angry-smiley-038:You know how that goes:(

I would love a 41 but 28 or 31 is the largest i want to go as of now. Plus I'm getting married in Feb and she really does not like boats. I told her that is the one thing she will not take away from me.:D

Queenie 11-21-2007 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by BY U BOY (Post 2344076)
Plus I'm getting married in Feb and she really does not like boats.

:eek::eek::eek:

BY U BOY 11-21-2007 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by ChiefApache89 (Post 2344080)
:eek::eek::eek:

I know I know:D I really think she is starting to enjoy it now but she won't let me know that. Keeps saying she wants a cruiser.

JLAY 11-21-2007 02:10 PM

That means you only have 3 months to find one!!!:rolleyes:

BY U BOY 11-21-2007 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by JLAY (Post 2344114)
That means you only have 3 months to find one!!!:rolleyes:

:eek::D

Jigsaw89 11-21-2007 06:01 PM

It's funny that you mention 3mos to find a boat before his azz goes on the chopping block. LOL A close relative of mine (married 30 years) occasionally purchases a boat of HIS choice without consulting his wife. Long story short, it stalled their kitchen remodel for one year. The standing joke is that the latest boat is secretly named Janet's Kitchen! LOL Needless to say she got the last laugh as the kitchen remodel has topped $100k. Funny chit!

Have fun boat shopping and never give up something you love!
Dan

BY U BOY 11-21-2007 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jigsaw89 (Post 2344372)
It's funny that you mention 3mos to find a boat before his azz goes on the chopping block. LOL A close relative of mine (married 30 years) occasionally purchases a boat of HIS choice without consulting his wife. Long story short, it stalled their kitchen remodel for one year. The standing joke is that the latest boat is secretly named Janet's Kitchen! LOL Needless to say she got the last laugh as the kitchen remodel has topped $100k. Funny chit!

Dan

I will never give it up. My father bought does the same thing with boats,he just comes home with them:D

baywatch 11-21-2007 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Jigsaw89 (Post 2344372)

Dan

That's funny. Today My wife referred to our boat as my Mistress. She said that for me the boat comes first and she and the kid have to compete for second. Not true of course, they do come first but she definately feels like she has to compete.

Chris Sunkin 11-21-2007 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by BY U BOY (Post 2344076)
...and she really does not like boats.

Yeah. And that's only going to get better as time goes on. I'd marry a woman who told me up front she hated sex first.