Notices

28 APACHES for sale????

Old 11-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
yep just went back and read them again. Only problem is i cant see the pics from my work computer
They are not easy to come by, that's for sure! Hey, here there's a nice 41 for sale called Sacred Ground!

We really wanted a 36 when we started looking. This was more for my satisfaction than for my husband. I didn't want anything bigger than a 38. We had a friend who had a 36 who loved it, and sold it locally.

We knew where his boat was and we actually called the new owner to see if he was interested in selling the 36 because we heard he really wanted a 41. In the end, he just couldn't do the deal on the 41 but raved about how nice the boat was.

After 3 or 4 weeks I finally agreed to go look at the 41. Now that we own her, I'm sooooo glad we have her. At first the 41 was huge....now it's just normal LOL!
Old 11-21-2007, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ChiefApache89
They are not easy to come by, that's for sure! Hey, here there's a nice 41 for sale called Sacred Ground!

We really wanted a 36 when we started looking. This was more for my satisfaction than for my husband. I didn't want anything bigger than a 38. We had a friend who had a 36 who loved it, and sold it locally.

We knew where his boat was and we actually called the new owner to see if he was interested in selling the 36 because we heard he really wanted a 41. In the end, he just couldn't do the deal on the 41 but raved about how nice the boat was.

After 3 or 4 weeks I finally agreed to go look at the 41. Now that we own her, I'm sooooo glad we have her. At first the 41 was huge....now it's just normal LOL!
They had a ton for sale when i was not lookingYou know how that goes

I would love a 41 but 28 or 31 is the largest i want to go as of now. Plus I'm getting married in Feb and she really does not like boats. I told her that is the one thing she will not take away from me.
Old 11-21-2007, 01:29 PM
Registered

Plus I'm getting married in Feb and she really does not like boats.
Old 11-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ChiefApache89
I know I know I really think she is starting to enjoy it now but she won't let me know that. Keeps saying she wants a cruiser.

Last edited by BY U BOY; 11-21-2007 at 01:40 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Registered

That means you only have 3 months to find one!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 02:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JLAY
That means you only have 3 months to find one!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 06:01 PM
Registered

It's funny that you mention 3mos to find a boat before his azz goes on the chopping block. LOL A close relative of mine (married 30 years) occasionally purchases a boat of HIS choice without consulting his wife. Long story short, it stalled their kitchen remodel for one year. The standing joke is that the latest boat is secretly named Janet's Kitchen! LOL Needless to say she got the last laugh as the kitchen remodel has topped $100k. Funny chit!

Have fun boat shopping and never give up something you love!
Dan
Old 11-21-2007, 06:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jigsaw89
It's funny that you mention 3mos to find a boat before his azz goes on the chopping block. LOL A close relative of mine (married 30 years) occasionally purchases a boat of HIS choice without consulting his wife. Long story short, it stalled their kitchen remodel for one year. The standing joke is that the latest boat is secretly named Janet's Kitchen! LOL Needless to say she got the last laugh as the kitchen remodel has topped $100k. Funny chit!

Dan
I will never give it up. My father bought does the same thing with boats,he just comes home with them
Old 11-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Jigsaw89

Dan
That's funny. Today My wife referred to our boat as my Mistress. She said that for me the boat comes first and she and the kid have to compete for second. Not true of course, they do come first but she definately feels like she has to compete.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:01 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

...and she really does not like boats.

Yeah. And that's only going to get better as time goes on. I'd marry a woman who told me up front she hated sex first.

Quick Reply: 28 APACHES for sale????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.