If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    MTI is the way to go and go fast all it takes is one ride

My Boats:
    Quote Originally Posted by 44MTI View Post
    Not really for sure what that boat ran for speeds. It was the first race/pleasure version that Randy built I believe. It orignally had some custom motors in it with very small blowers from competition marine I believe.
    Then Bill Hionass wanted to start carring the line so he bought the boat and put the 575's in it. He still owned it when he went under and the guy from ozarks bought it cheap planning on making some $$$ on it. He has turned down a couple of desent offers which I bet he wishes he hadn't. Anyway, I think that is a pretty good example of how the bravos effect resale on a cat. They actually work great on a small cat like that with mild power, but most people are scared of them from what I have seen. Just ask Franky how many they have sold and how many they have rerigged with 6's. Hope this helps.
    What it finally comes down to is dependability. Especially for the big time poker runners, you can not put a price tag on being broke down, i.e. inconvenience, expense, wife pissed in my case, etc., but worse than that is the long term resale value as you have mentioned. We have a few guys in our group that keep having drive issues and it is creating an across the board gravitation to the superior drive setups. Pay up in advance and have confidence in every launch that you will power back to the dock.

My Boats:
    40 SKATER
    Quote Originally Posted by Git-r-Dun View Post
    MTI is the way to go and go fast all it takes is one ride
    As far as I know Skater is faster than MTI !!!!! I'm from Missouri !!!!! YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME !!!!!!!!
    BTW what boat are you running at the lake
    I tried a ride in the 39 and it did'nt do it ,But may have to catch a ride from HAMMERTIME or 44MTI and see what its all about .Randy builds a awesome boat and the plant is impressive
    Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 11-29-2007 at 09:16 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910