Notices

Boat interiors

Old 11-25-2007, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Boat interiors

Any other shops in Florida,georgia that do boat interiors?????Performance interiors in sarasota may not be able to do mine.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:05 AM
Banned

We have a shop here locally that does awsome awsome work. This guy has done some of my previous boats, my Porsche 911, and a few other cars of mine, and he is CHEAP....ULTRA CHEAP!!

The cost of shipping your interior parts to Alabama may or may not be a deturant though.....His shop is less than 2 miles from my house though and if I can help I would be glad too.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wanted Premier to do my full cabin too and they couldn't. They're building a new shop and it isn't finished. They won't do headliners , etc either. I have Baker Canvas and Interiors in W.Palm starting tomorrow on the cabin. I'll update pictures , etc.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:16 PM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by long duck dong
We have a shop here locally that does awsome awsome work. This guy has done some of my previous boats, my Porsche 911, and a few other cars of mine, and he is CHEAP....ULTRA CHEAP!!

The cost of shipping your interior parts to Alabama may or may not be a deturant though.....His shop is less than 2 miles from my house though and if I can help I would be glad too.
Im all for shipping the stuff to anywhere or trucking it myself,Im located in south Carolina and it would be worth it for the right individual.Does he do boat stuff? I only need to recover in two colors foam and wood bases good condition. Thanks Brian
Old 11-25-2007, 01:46 PM
Registered

hey, give me a call, i know a cpl people that may be able to help. 912-313-8686 Russ
Old 11-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BulletProof
hey, give me a call, i know a cpl people that may be able to help. 912-313-8686 Russ
Hey russ Sorry we never got together! Missed you at jacksonville.Call you now.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BulletProof

Russ who ??? I havent seen this man in a year and a half !!

Whats up my friend ??
Old 11-25-2007, 03:57 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Brian I Can Get It Done Here On LI ,I Have To Pull The Whole Interior Anyway ,I Have A Great Guy To Do It Anyway You Want,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 11-25-2007, 05:18 PM
Registered

Don Frost? I've heard only good things come out of his shop.
http://dfi-ny.com/

Originally Posted by lightspeed
Brian I Can Get It Done Here On LI ,I Have To Pull The Whole Interior Anyway ,I Have A Great Guy To Do It Anyway You Want,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 11-25-2007, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
Im all for shipping the stuff to anywhere or trucking it myself,Im located in south Carolina and it would be worth it for the right individual.Does he do boat stuff? I only need to recover in two colors foam and wood bases good condition. Thanks Brian
Call Parrott's Upholstery near lake murry sc 803-407-9809 they redid a fountain with the lightning bolts on the hatch looked great and they were very reasonable

Quick Reply: Boat interiors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.