7th ANNUAL 2008 OffshoreOnly Winter Chill-Out; Richmond VA >

7th ANNUAL 2008 OffshoreOnly Winter Chill-Out; Richmond VA

Notices

7th ANNUAL 2008 OffshoreOnly Winter Chill-Out; Richmond VA

Old 01-21-2008, 12:49 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Rick, I found a phone on the floor in the bar room. It was under the counter on the wall. I opened it up....and hate to say it but was there a SAILBOAT on the wallpaper? If so this was yours. It was on the floor directly underneath a pile of stuff on the counter so I just laid it back on top of the pile.

Bill and Patti should get an award for getting people safely back to their rooms!! Walked me and 10 tons of my Swipes stuff all the way back from the Canal club two years ago.

And the room thing.....It was a turn down service that the Omni offers. But I do beleive I saw one of the maintenance guys flossing his azz with one of your towels
Old 01-21-2008, 12:50 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Originally Posted by t500hps
Reckless.....call me, we found a phone on the floor at Richbrau and put it on the table.....2 hours later I gave it to the bartender in case anyone came looking for it.
Russ C.
8O4-9I4-2628

Russ, thats the one with the SAILBOAT for wallpaper right?
Old 01-21-2008, 12:55 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by formula 382 sr-1
Is that the phone you called me from.
No, I don't have your number.....I did drunk dial Mike earlier though. Bastard wouldn't answer the phone!!! Your buddy with the antique Cig (his words) dialed you, I'm just the one that left the message!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 12:55 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Russ, thats the one with the SAILBOAT for wallpaper right?
That's the one....must have been Rock Steady's phone huh?
Old 01-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, I don't have your number.....I did drunk dial Mike earlier though. Bastard wouldn't answer the phone!!! Your buddy with the antique Cig (his words) dialed you, I'm just the one that left the message!!!
We had been drinking since 2.30 and the wife said it was time to go. We must have been in the shower when you called. I dont remember much .!!!!!! SORRY Rick that may have been us in your room.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:02 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Turn down service? Well they must've romped a little because it wasn't a neat turn down. I think it WAS Joby.....

Yep that was my phone. I had been able to hold onto that for longest ever (since i lost my last one in Richmond during the 1st chill out there) and it had a few battle scars on it. Phone was on its last days anyway. Miss the pouch holder and ESPECIALLY the 3k phone numbers on the SIM card more than anything. Already have the service swapped to the spare phone sans my phone book info. It popped off my belt once earliar too while getting one of the many pics taken like above with various folks. The pile of stuff was probably my Chill out goodies also. Oh and I kept the sailboat wallpaper on there to remind me when I'm down of how much worse things could be
Old 01-21-2008, 04:07 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Rick, you mean to tell me that they threw down in your room!! You have to tell us what they send ya
Old 01-21-2008, 04:12 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Reckless32
Turn down service? Well they must've romped a little because it wasn't a neat turn down. I think it WAS Joby.....

Yep that was my phone. I had been able to hold onto that for longest ever (since i lost my last one in Richmond during the 1st chill out there) and it had a few battle scars on it. Phone was on its last days anyway. Miss the pouch holder and ESPECIALLY the 3k phone numbers on the SIM card more than anything. Already have the service swapped to the spare phone sans my phone book info. It popped off my belt once earliar too while getting one of the many pics taken like above with various folks. The pile of stuff was probably my Chill out goodies also. Oh and I kept the sailboat wallpaper on there to remind me when I'm down of how much worse things could be
Call them and ak if they still have it. They can send it to you or one of us may be able to go get it.

....and nice cover with the sailbote story!!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 05:35 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm tellin ya if it was turn down service it was a very sloppy job like they must've climbed in to test it for comfyness. Good thing i had the other bed to sleep in.

"Call them and ask if they still have it. They can send it to you or one of us may be able to go get it."

I called them earlier and yes they do have it tucked away in the office. They just checked My Info and saw my name. So if one of you who might live or work nearby happen to be in that neighborhood before my next trip that way, I would appreciate it if you grabbed it and held onto it till we could hook up.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Isn't a 86' an antique yet or is just a classic?

Quick Reply: 7th ANNUAL 2008 OffshoreOnly Winter Chill-Out; Richmond VA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.