Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Miami Vice move boat at Barrett-Jackson (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/174272-miami-vice-move-boat-barrett-jackson.html)

AppSysCons 11-29-2007 04:03 PM

Miami Vice move boat at Barrett-Jackson

3 Attachment(s)
I was going through my Barrett-Jackson bidders information list and came across this. It is a great boat, but if I was going to spend those kind of dollars, I would not want a paint scheme that draws attention to a waste of a movie.

LotNumber 1309
Year 2006
CarMake MARINE TECHNOLOGY INC
CarModel 39RP
CarStyle "MIAMI VICE MOVIE BOAT"
ExteriorColor SILVER/BURGUNDY
Interiorcolor SILVER/BURGUNDY
Cylinders
Engine
Transmission

Summary "MOJO" is a offshore catamaran used by Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx in the recent movie "Miami Vice". Custom paint job with computerized film slides from the movie. 1150hp and will hit speeds up to 120mph. Sold with Lot #1309.1 and Lot #1309.2.

Description "MOJO" The Miami Vice movie boat. This boat was used by Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx in the recent movie "Miami Vice" by Michael Mann. After filming the movie, this boat was sent to Visual Imaginations where money was no object and had a paint job like you've never seen. This paint job includes actual computerized film slides from the movie also as well the seats and the interior have the same paint scheme. This 1150hp machine will hit speeds up to 120 mph. Marine Technology is at the top of the game when it comes to pleasure and race boats. This 39ft MTI is equipped to the max with the Mercury Racing package including #6 drives, bonded hull and deck, custom exhaust, electronics GPS package, cockpit cover, stereo CD, DVD with rear seat entertainment, carbon trim package and lots more. This boat has extremely low hours basically from the filming of the movie. This boat is in flawless condition. It will draw a crowd wherever it goes. Maybe in your favorite waterway or maybe even a museum. Whichever, it is sure to be a crowd pleaser. This is a very rare collector piece that comes with documentation of its authenticity. Sold with a matching custom H2 Hummer convertible and an American Tilt trailer. **LOTS 1309, 1309.1 AND 1309.2 WILL BE SOLD AS A PACKAGE**

RumRunner 11-29-2007 04:25 PM

Wasn't that a 4-Seater?

Sea-Dated 11-29-2007 05:03 PM

No, this one has always been a 5 seater. I think the all white one is a 4 seater. I saw this boat in person at the Shootout and it looks a lot better in person than it does in the pictures.

Sean H 11-29-2007 05:10 PM

both 5 seaters.... they actually had a flat bench seat for the movie crews.... the 3 seats were put in because the steps were already cut out.

RumRunner 11-29-2007 05:31 PM

I thought the "Mojo" boat in the movie was a 4-seater.

Gee guess I wasn't paying too much attention, and I don't want to waste the time of watching it again.

hunster 11-29-2007 06:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Saw this one @ sema 2 years ago , youre right the paint is awesome in person. Look who's towing it!!!

DirtyMoney 11-29-2007 06:09 PM

Was this boat used in the movie?

schnydo 11-29-2007 06:24 PM

Yes

Jigsaw89 11-29-2007 06:48 PM

The polished lowers look kewl! ...gotta be a b!tch to keep shiney though.

hunster 11-29-2007 06:55 PM

they were new in the bottom pics , the top pics are now! He better get to polishing! Gotta be a biotch