This is what I would classify as a major corporate fvck-up. Nice going. It's an over-reaction of epic proportions, blown way out of proportion and out of line considering the nature of Gino's post.We are not to sure who you are but we have a pretty good idea. In your last post you made some very serious accusations Towards KPM Marine. Here are some facts;
1)KPM marine is not a small company, and sells on a global basis. Yes believe it or not there are boats in the rest of the world not just the usa. After hurricane Katrina we predicted that the US market would go south. We were right and spent our efforts on the rest of the world.
2) KPM specialize in military spec pumps and strainers and customers include the US Navy, coast gaurds , port authorities , etc. We also do fire and bilge pumping systems. Look at our website.
3) KPM have not had returns and we still sell the products in the usa , we just choose not to do it on here. This market is a spec compared to the sail boat market and we get much better margins in the commercial sector. We upgraded a customers pump for him the other month he bought it 4 years ago never had a problem.
4) Last year KPM had $45,000 of bad debt in the USA and this compared to $2000, for the rest of the world . The reason we stopped supplying trick was not due to quality or no sales but bills not being paid. I just dont get american business, you walk around with your rolex watches yet cant pay your bills. (Not everyone just most in this industry sector)
5) Trick marine sold some 800 pumps and a similar number of strainers. We got paid for a large quantity of these , and our customer returns rate was 0.07% which is world class with a response rate of 2.1 days which again puts us in the world class sector. If our Stuff was garbage then this forum would be littered with comments . Well get this it is not. Also we have not dissapeared and the telephone numbers are the same and then there is the web site.
6) We continually get calls for our products , from word of mouth in the USA , which we supply. Most of the rest of world bought from the USA . Well we have news KPM now supply this.
7) Mr lube boy or what ever your tag is , check your facts and do not speculate . You have posted 0.95 posts on average per day for gods sake get a life . You can post what you Like , I just dont care , since it will not affect us . Our products and customer service speak for them selves and the rest of the world and USA market do not read this web site.
Its Not big and its not clever.
With reference to trick marine , I have no ill will towards fred, and he did some good business with KPM. Sometimes you just have to take a gamble. Thats business. If fred set up again we would supply him albeit with different terms.
To all of you that are being two faced shame on you , i hope that it never happens to you.
J Morgan CEO KPM Marine DE.
What's your company's name?...KPM?...noted.