Notices

Centert Console

Old 12-05-2007, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

ALLSTAR Marine has been Maryland's Exclusive Latitude Powerboat dealer since the Annapolis, Maryland powerboat show. The show was ALLSTAR's introduction to the Latitude line. The President and CEO, Carolina Hernandez and COO, Orlando Hernandez were both in attendance. Both of which were very knowledgeable regarding the boating industry from a manufacturing and marketing standpoint. ALLSTAR Marine was looking to expand our product line to accommodate the performance minded cliental. We have identified a large contingent of "Go Fast" boaters looking to step into a more practical and fuel efficient performance boat without sacrificing Style, Performance, and most of all Quality. After viewing the Latitude 35' Super Sport first hand ALLSTAR Marine determined that Latitude Powerboats has not only met but exceeded our expectations. Finally, Orlando offered to demonstrate the 35' SS for ALLSTAR following the show. Orlando had such confidence in the quality and construction of his product that he showed no hesitation in pushing his product to the limits. Without a doubt the demonstration sealed the deal.

In our opinion, not only is Latitudes product superior to their industry competition, Latitude Powerboats Management Team is focused, friendly, client oriented, and anxious to work with potential clients one on one to design and build them a custom made to order performance center console.

Latitude Powerboats may be a new boating line but they are far from new to the boating industry. Orlando Hernandez has been building boats for many big name companies such as Midnight Express for decades. Prior to the sale of Midnight Express a few years ago Orlando built all of the Midnights for former owner Tom Mason. Orlando and Tom Mason has been friends and business associates for a number of years. Orlando and Tom are once again associated through the production of the Latitude 35' Super Sport which was formerly known as the Powerplay Sport Fish which is being built with the same attention to detail and quality Orlando used in the production of the Midnights. All Latitude Powerboats are vacuum bagged producing a lighter stronger end product. The decks and hulls are mated together by fiberglassing them 360 degrees rather than bolting or riveting. Flawless rigging is performed by the same riggers formerly outfitting the Midnights. Orlando is dedicated to producing a safe quality performance boat. Latitude Powerboats currently offer 28' and 35' Super Sport and Offshore Sport Fish models with a 23' model soon to be released. The new Latitude 23 "Cabriolet," with an in-house design to accommodate the needs and requests of the multitude of followers the Latitude has inherited through the years, is more of a bay boat with offshore performance capability.

The Latitude 23 Cabriolet is on track to be unveiled at the Miami Boat Show in February and is expected to be available to the public beginning in April 2008. The newest boat will share some of the same innovative construction and performance characteristics as the Latitude 28 and 35 SS. Plug work on the 23's hull has been completed and the deck plug is currently under construction.

"The completion of this new model will position Latitude to attract entry-level buyers that eventually will grow in to the larger models that we currently build," stated Carolina Hernandez, President and CEO of Latitude Powerboats Inc.

While researching your next performance center console purchase I would strongly suggest including Latitude Powerboats in your list of candidates. Below is Latitude's web address and you can follow the companies growth through their investors/recent news link.

www.latitudepowerboats.com
Orlando or Carolina Hernandez
305-754-2233

www.allstarmarineonline.com
David Anderson or Fred Brady
410-574-8281
Old 12-05-2007, 01:31 PM
chuckbeecher
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've seen the Lattitudes at all the major So. Fla. boatshows for the past year.
I like 'em
Old 12-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

allstarmarine, thanks for the info...that is a great start and the stuff boaters need to know.

so...you wanna take a Fountain 38TE triple 275 Verado's 130hrs in on trade?
Old 12-07-2007, 11:29 AM
Registered

Mike, sorry for the delay in response. Give David Anderson a call at ALLSTAR on Monday. He is currently out of town and the marina is closed on Tuesday. Let him know that you are responding to conversations regarding the Latitude Powerboats with Fred Brady on the Offshore Only site. I will send him a e-mail notifying him that you will be calling. We would like to discuss possibilities of Trade, Sale, or Brokerage of your current boat and are excited to further discuss you interest in the Latitude Powerboat line. Thanks for your time and look forward to continuing this discussion.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

powerplay 33' Quality boat. now the Latitude 35'.
Attached Thumbnails Centert Console-peterpp-037.jpg  
Old 12-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Registered

MARYLAND MARK, thank you for the promotion. Hope to cross paths with you in the future either on the water or at the Baltimore Boat Show.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Registered

Default Concept vrs Glastream

Hi this is Bob from Professional Boat Sales I have not heard back from you in refrence to our 36' Concept that we have in stock please email me if interested
Best Regards
Bob
Old 12-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Few random thoughts if I were comparing these boats:

Beam- Concept 326 and 36 have an 8' beam vs the GS 8'11". Wider beam is going to be a better ride and more stable in the water.

Not sure I can agree with this. Some of the best riding boats in the world have 8' beams. No question a wider beam is better for fishing. IMHO NK
Old 12-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Registered

Nauti Kitty is right on
Old 12-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Registered

FEVERMIKE, David is at the marina today. I spoke with him this morning regarding your interest in the Latitude Line. He is excited to discuss with you options of trading your 38' TE for a Latitude. Give him a call when you get a chance. Have a good day... Fred

Quick Reply: Centert Console

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.