Notices

2001 35 motion cat

Old 08-05-2018, 04:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 35 motion cat

Anyone know if the 2001 motion cat 35 footers were a all composites construction or did they use plywood and balsa coring? Also what material did they use for fuel tanks , someone said that they were fiberglass? Not so sure that is a good idea ???
Old 08-05-2018, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by maknmekrazy
Anyone know if the 2001 motion cat 35 footers were a all composites construction or did they use plywood and balsa coring? Also what material did they use for fuel tanks , someone said that they were fiberglass? Not so sure that is a good idea ???
I have one. Mine is a 2005 and has Fiberglass tanks and there is absolutely nothing wrong with them. I can tell you they are awesome boats. I just went out today in some true 3-4 with an occasional bigger roller in between and It was like being in a Cadillac. My friend who was with me was shocked at how great it rode.